ASC American Sun Components

ASC American Sun Components Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative15 reviews

Awesome Commission, awesome people, great learning experience

- Fast paced change. - Lots of opportunity to have a big impact and accelerate your career quickly. - Much needed positions are getting filled with great people.

Sales Representative

I am new to the team but appreciate the guidance from long term employees. Pay, commission, bonuses are excellent. Fun and motivating co-workers. A lot of repeat orders and customer

Pros

A lot of repeat orders and customer

Cons

The only con I can think of is that you have long hours.

Good JOB.. you get what you put into it. Great potential to make a great living.

Very good company learn alot from working here .. very good with the employees , management respectful ,very good work culture ,all the employees get along very well.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Lunches, Happy Hour, coaching, Free healthcare***

Cons

i been here almost 1 year and i really like coming to work so ...

Positive Sales Culture

I have been working for ASC for about 4 months and love the positive sales culture! The co-workers are great and management has done a great job keeping the office morale during these tough times with Covid. We have virtual sales meetings and mask required outdoor lunches, its nice to still have the team events done safely!

Pros

Team, Culture, Positive attitude

Distribution Company Like No Other

Best reasons to work at ASC: 1. Managers you can trust! 2. Competitive pay- great commission structure 3. weekly Breakfast 4. Company Events Monthly 5. Awesome team of people who you genuinely want to hangout with

Would recommend

Everything about ASC is great - people, salary and much more. Great flexibility and friendly environment with B2B client. Got the chance to create a good career. Lots of vacation time after your 1rst year 3 weeks, great training, uncapped commission $.

Great company to work for!

Strong work ethics, you will be rewarded if you are committed, great work environment and people to learn from.. whom you can an have an equal exchange with (regardless of their role in the company). If you are made for sales this is the company for you.. just ask and everybody will be there to help.

Great Environment for Personal Growth

Great place to get responsibilities and learn. The growth opportunity that comes with the responsibilities is immense. The company is comprised of young, intelligent and very motivated people and its' culture is performance driven while being very friendly and supportive. Transparency in company's direction and success is greatly valued and exercised within the company. There is also no bureaucracy in place, everything is based on merit; an ideal environment for results-driven people to thrive in.

Amazing place to work with great benefits

It's good to see so many people coming in with can-do attitudes. A nice perk is that the company's has started to allow you to take your dog to work. The benefits are good overall, health and dental insurance premiums are paid 100% by the employer.

Electronic component Sales

I have worked at ASC for over 2 months and the office is growing. The companies home office is in Florida. The team is small at the moment but growing and I am excited to be able to have the flexibility to prospect new accounts. In my short time here I have been able to on board about 10 new accounts. Work culture: very sales driven environment and everyone on the team is speaks multiple languages.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ASC American Sun Components?

Culture is great

3 years later and I still feel so lucky to work here! My leadership team supports me and constantly pushes me to grow. My team is like a family. My goals and the goals of my teammates are clear, and we are encouraged to help each other and teach each other along the way. The benefits are extremely generous: free healthcare for employees, catered lunch monthly.

Pros

Keep listening to us like you already are.

Cons

The only constant here is change. If you can't roll with the punches and adapt to new processes, leadership, opportunities or whatever it may be, you might not enjoy the environment here.

Great work life balance

friendly environment , challenging, work life balance is a plus and management is engaged . Excellent Mentoring .. learning so much. Very possitive ,fun and friendly

Pros

Mentoring, possitive, Friendly, Benefits, Great Bosses

Cons

Fun Environment to Work At!!!

I have been working for the ASC since 2012. The culture and the team I am working with are amazing at all levels. When work gets stressful everybody is very helpful and working together towards the same goal. They inspire you and motivate you to do your best on a daily bases. Great thing about ASC is that they provide so much room for growth. Experience and professional growth that I gained while working here is so significant. Lastly, I love that as a company we get to hang out outside the work as well.

Pros

Free Lunches, Company Outings, Awesome Co-Workers, Always Positive

Cons

I really don't have anything bad to say.

Fun workplace!

This is one of the best sales environments I have ever worked in. The goals are high but attainable, management trains and coaches but doesn't micromanage! Able to be creative when finding new leads, open door policy with all upper management.

Pros

Free medical and dental, company lunches, coworkers, international sales experience

Cons

Busy get a lot of leads

I joined a company for life ....

That's not to say it isn't a tough, competitive place to work. It's hard to Keep a job here, you have to work hard to keep up, and 'average' performers are not allowed to be the norm. However, most wocorkers are kind and caring people so it's the right mix of challenging and supportive if you are into contributing for the team if not "stay away" we only like goal oriented people.

Pros

Salary, Benefits, time Off

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASC American Sun Components. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about ASC American Sun Components in popular locations

• ASC American Sun Components
  • Sales Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?