ASC American Sun Components

Sales Representative15 reviews

Clear
4.4Pay & benefits

Sales Representative

I am new to the team but appreciate the guidance from long term employees. Pay, commission, bonuses are excellent. Fun and motivating co-workers. A lot of repeat orders and customer

Pros

A lot of repeat orders and customer

Cons

The only con I can think of is that you have long hours.

Good JOB.. you get what you put into it. Great potential to make a great living.

Very good company learn alot from working here .. very good with the employees , management respectful ,very good work culture ,all the employees get along very well.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Lunches, Happy Hour, coaching, Free healthcare***

Cons

i been here almost 1 year and i really like coming to work so ...

Would recommend

Everything about ASC is great - people, salary and much more. Great flexibility and friendly environment with B2B client. Got the chance to create a good career. Lots of vacation time after your 1rst year 3 weeks, great training, uncapped commission $$.

Amazing place to work with great benefits

It's good to see so many people coming in with can-do attitudes. A nice perk is that the company's has started to allow you to take your dog to work. The benefits are good overall, health and dental insurance premiums are paid 100% by the employer.

Culture is great

3 years later and I still feel so lucky to work here! My leadership team supports me and constantly pushes me to grow. My team is like a family. My goals and the goals of my teammates are clear, and we are encouraged to help each other and teach each other along the way. The benefits are extremely generous: free healthcare for employees, catered lunch monthly.

Pros

Keep listening to us like you already are.

Cons

The only constant here is change. If you can't roll with the punches and adapt to new processes, leadership, opportunities or whatever it may be, you might not enjoy the environment here.

Great work life balance

friendly environment , challenging, work life balance is a plus and management is engaged . Excellent Mentoring .. learning so much. Very possitive ,fun and friendly

Pros

Mentoring, possitive, Friendly, Benefits, Great Bosses

Cons

I joined a company for life ....

That's not to say it isn't a tough, competitive place to work. It's hard to Keep a job here, you have to work hard to keep up, and 'average' performers are not allowed to be the norm. However, most wocorkers are kind and caring people so it's the right mix of challenging and supportive if you are into contributing for the team if not "stay away" we only like goal oriented people.

Pros

Salary, Benefits, time Off