ASC American Sun Components

ASC American Sun Components Employee Reviews for Salesperson

Salesperson2 reviews

Company genuinely cares about you!......Gives Back.

- Great benefits - great work environment - great salary - lots of peer support - lots of management support - lots of learning experiences and resources - opportunity for advancement - opportunities for "career experiences" in corporate roles. - you become really good friends with your peer group, or maybe even family! - Amazing sense of belonging and community - great new career.

Pros

Great Pay, Free health insurance, great co workers great bosses...

Cons

Zero zero zero

Seriously -The Best Place You'll Ever Work ........

Some reviewers inferred that there are some negative aspects working for ASC... I thought about these comments a lot and realized that this is impossible. It is shocking what dishonest people invent. I've been at ASC for over 3 years and can honestly say it's the best company I've ever worked for. I've never be in such a professional environment where people actually care about each other. Leadership works hard to make sure that everyone is happy and fulfilled. People are celebrated when they do a good job; there are Weekly free Lunches and breakfasts. free healthy snacks...many of our office perks The flexible schedule is also a really great benefit. It's nice to not be so worried about doctor's appointments, etc. There's tons of opportunity in the future for both employees and the business to thrive.

Pros

Free benefits, Free lunches, company vacations, company parties

Cons

Sometimes I'm unable to unplug from the office. Even though I may be out, I can't go long before I feel like I should check my messages. Many work long hours, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. When you love your job, you feel more attracted to projects and motivated about work. You can really see this passion here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASC American Sun Components. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about ASC American Sun Components in popular locations

• ASC American Sun Components
  • Salesperson
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?