Ashdown Group

Ashdown Group Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Great culture and kind team

The Ashdown Group is a great place to work because the culture is extraordinary. It’s a collaborative, supportive and inclusive environment where everyone cares about each other and exemplifies the qualities of kindness, integrity and generosity. You are encouraged to develop and progress at your own pace and can build a truly fulfilling career that is intellectually stimulating and focused on achieving collective goals.

Pros

Wfh, good benefits, career progression

Supportive and rewarding environment

Ashdown Group is a great place to work! I feel supported by my manager in everything that I do and want to achieve. The senior management team will make sure to help me progress my career and give me the tools to work to the best of my potential. I feel like I am rewarded exceptionally well for the work that I do and anything achieved outside of my day job is always recognised and rewarded too. I am able to get involved in plenty of projects that enable company and personal growth and my opinions on business decisions are welcomed and always heard. As a team member, the company has great camaraderie amongst it's employees. There is a culture of collaboration and trust that allows us all to share in eachothers success, which is invaluable when it comes to recruitment agencies.We are all afforded fully flexible and hybrid working, which is such an amazing perk. I can balance work with my home life making it more enjoyable and "working" not work at all. As a result I feel trusted by my managers and motivated to work hard and deliver results.

Pros

The feeling of being a real team member and a valuable member of staff.

Cons

I really can't think of any.

Insights into Ashdown Group

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

A great place to work

Ashdown Group is a fantastic place to work. Since lockdown they have adopted a fully flexible work environment which allows each employee to choose when and where they wish to work.There is a clear company goal which everyone is driving towards. There's a welcoming feel to anyone who is new to the Ashdown Group and there are regular social events during and after work hours.

Enjoyable, flexible and rewarding

Having come from a recruitment background and knowing the stresses and strains the role with Ashdown has been a breathe of fresh air. The culture has modernised hugely over the past few years with the freedom to work from home when you want and hours that suit commitments. As a parent this is a great benefit. In addition its a company that offer great opportunity, regular incentives and ability to grow your base salary year on year. The people are great and for a recruitment company to have so many individuals that have worked there for 10 years + speaks volumes in my opinion.

Pros

home working, flexible hours, rewards and incentives

Rewarding, professional & friendly recruitment agency

Flexible, rewarding company that values its employees and clients alike. Honest and transparent, with a great culture and ethos, Ashdown is a great place to work.

Happy workplace with complete flexibility

Ashdown is a brilliant place to work; friendly and supportive team that all want each other to do well, complete flexibility and trust to work when and how you want, great rewards and incentives and real family feel.

Pros

High degree or autonomy, flexibility and always listened to. Monthly paid for socials too!

Cons

None that I can think of!

Love where i I work

Great company to work for deputy manager and service manager brilliant really welcoming in to team and love working at the home I work training really good aswell

A positive and friendly recruitment company

The company offer a positive culture that rewards effort. Having been in sales roles before they are very different with care and support of the clients always the first priority.The team are friendly and management have moved towards flexible working and have invested in technology in order to allow working from home and a good work/life balance. I've also found that my ideas and suggestions are listened to and appreciated.

Pros

supportive, friendly

Productive and fun workplace

Very busy environment. Constant targets to be met and pressure to work to deadlines. Hardworking teams who form a solid workplace culture to work in. Lots of social team bonding events.

Family run organisation

I learnt a lot from working at Ashdown and this certainly has helped me to grow into the person I am today. I made same amazing friends at Ashdown - they carefully select who they bring into the company which means it has lovely atmosphere and good friendships can be made!

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

No flexi working hours (difficult when you have children)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashdown Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement