Ashley Cleaning Services

Ashley Cleaning Services Job security & advancement reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
BEWARE this company is a bunch of crooks.I worked for sevral months only got paid once.Manager would drop cleaning supplies at my house every few weeks .PAID late first month.Phoned HR in Enfield and told a different story every time,STILL owed overÂŁ4000 plus interest.Work for these people at your own peril.This is what happens too hard working honest people.
THEY DO NOT PAY! Worked there for a whole month. Every single day and the manager has the audacity to tell me that I didn't put the correct hours in so he will not be paying the money. The main manager said that! I put all the correct hours in. They even have me on CCTV if they want to check and I suggested this but they are still refusing to pay me. Please please please avoid this rubbish, useless company. There was a lady that was calling me from the company telling me that she would leave the contract there for me to sign. She never showed up and when I tried calling her she said 'don't call this number again'. The only other people that have reviewed this company is that lady from the office and the main manager. Absolute rubbish company to work for.
Cons
Do not pay!
I learned alot in this working environment, and adapted to all jobs and responsibilities I was given. Co-workers and management added to the enjoyment in the work place, and felt that working on reception, and in admin, I became familiar and comfortable in my role.
Pros
Good location to my house
Cons
Temporary placement