ashton sixth form College

ashton sixth form College Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work, staff are supportive and friendly. The work culture challenges you to progress and succeed in the line of work with opportunity to move up the ladder within the department.
volunteer experience gained was good, clarity was an issue on what tme frame was and how long they would allow you to volunteer, unsure about references
Ashton Sixth Form College was my educational institute from 2014-2016 (I did not work here). However, my experience of the college as a student was good and helped prepare me for university.
This was a brilliant place to work, Nice and friendly people. Room for promotion. Great senior Management team who work hard to get the best of the students.
Really good place to work. Great staff in a supportive teaching environment. Good opportunities for development and professional progress. Students are well behaved and follow a great pathway.
I learned all aspects of public services which included physical education and IT. i enjoyed interacting with new people and got on well with my teachers.
This was mainly volunteer work. Though it was fun meeting people that visited my college and helped them gain a better understanding of what college life is like and whether they would enjoy certain courses.
The staff at Ashton Sixth Form are kind hearted and very well managed. The staff give you all of the help that you need when you need it. Overall, its good.
Arrive for work at 5.30am and collect keys, open sports building,after meeting with the rest of the staff.Open classrooms,and recreation areas,ensure building is safe and that there has'nt been any intruders.Begin by emptying bins and cleaning throughout the entire complex,classrooms,changing areas,sports hall etc.Check bookings for forthcoming day to see if any special requirements are needed.finally lock and secure all rooms,returning to staff area to return keys,and check to see if any stock is required.
Pros
great support from management and co-workers
Cons
not much chance of progression.