Aspect Maintenance

Aspect Maintenance Reviews: Working at Aspect Maintenance

United Kingdom14 reviews

Busy and challenging workplace

Aspect is a fast paced environment, where you can develop your skills and learn new systems. They are investing in their system and technology to be at the top of their game with plans to expand their reach to whole country.

Friendly environment, Very good Place to work.

I have been with Aspect for almost a year and I am really pleased I have joined this company . I have been motivated and praised with an award for my hard work and offered opportunity to progress. I love the flexibility the job gives me, being able to finish early and still get good pay. The field supervisors are incredible, so switched on that I never find myself in a pickle. Mostly I like how the company treat me, like a friend/family member which is something I never had in other jobs. For anyone who is professional and hard worker join Aspect now and you will be really happy with your choice.

Pros

Good bonus earning opportunities, plenty of overtime who needs some extra money.

Cons

No Cons

Insights into Aspect Maintenance

Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Best company to work for so far

been working at aspect for over 10 years now - I really enjoy my work. if you are good at what you do then this is the place for you. Earning potential is very high compared to the competition.

Not worth it

They don't treat engineers with any respect, and if you refuse work they the you might as well leave, because they don't give you other work the next day. They have loads of hidden fees that they make you sign for on day one, and you always have to argue about your pay on payday. They make you prolong jobs so they can charge customers more.Definitely not worth the hassle and stress they cause you.

Pros

Cons

the whole company

Dont work here if you have a conscience

The only way your get far in this company is if you like ripping people off they encourage you to take as much time on jobs as possible. If you do the job in the first hour you get management swearing down the phone at you asking why it didn't take longer. Office dont stop ringing you even you are on holiday.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Like robbing people

Productive and fun workplace

I really enjoyed working at Aspect. There was a lovely work environment with very busy points in the day. I enjoyed working with a great team and booking jobs for a variety of people across London. Perfect weekend job with regular hours.

Pros

Good weekend job, paid lunch break and a good team.

Bad Place to work

not a good place to work, directors are not organised, ripping of customers, just trying to make money from wherever they can. staff get shouted at, not looked after.

Pros

Cons

everything

Fantastic Place to Work

Brilliant progression available throughout the departments. The Managers are enthusiastic and changes are constantly being made for the better. I've worked here a little over a year and already the Company has changed vastly. Currently waiting for a new CRM system to be up and running, which will streamline many of the processes and make everyone's lives easier.

Pros

Social events & Perkbox. Friendly team members.

Not the best

Never again, bad employe treatment. Losing money due to company policies. Not clear contracts. Workers treated bad. Pushed to do not quality work.....

Pros

Cons

losing money

ok

Decent company culture. Can reap the rewards of your hard work. Directors are approachable. Nice canteen. Staff Car Park. Based in Surrey, train station close by.

fast pace work environment

aspect.co.uk is a property maintenance company that has been established for over 10 years. typical day at work would be very fast pace. so you have to be on your best game.

Fast paced fun work place

Estimating all morning, driving from quote to quote. Checking in with ongoing projects before returning to office to coordinate staff, jobs and paperwork. I learnt to manage my time and forward plan my days to get the most out of them. Management could be inconsistent which was difficult. But in general they invested in me for which I am grateful. The work place was fun, vibrant and young but sometimes lacked structure and guidance. Managing difficult customers or staff who were sometimes given to me to resolve. Working as part of a large team of energetic people and structuring a successful sub team that worked well.

Pros

Office environment, company car

Cons

Having to deal with occasional bad work practices

very responisble and interesting jon

I work at night shifts so it's hard job. My co-workers are very freindly. After the job when we look for what we've done, that's the best part of the job.

Really busy but nice co-workers

Aspect maintenance has the potential to be an amazing company but it lacks organization and a better management team, I believe they are not qualified or ready to be in such position. My co-workers are amazing, they are young, fun and it is really pleasant to catch up with them. It is a really fast paced job, which I believe it's challenging but it would be better if more people shares the tasks, it would be a calmer place. The funniest part of the job is when you create a bond with your co-workers and some seconds of fun can help you face the busy day and angry customers. The hardest part is dealing with the management.

Pros

Not so exigent about arriving before your working if you have problems with trains, as long as you work 8.5 hours.

Cons

Working 8.5 hours a day, having 30 min lunch and overtime is only paid if they require you to work on weekends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspect Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Aspect Maintenance with

• Aspect Maintenance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?