Aspens Charities

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility

Growing and improving

I have worked in the company for a number of years - after the merger things have changed a lot. This is for the better. There is always guidance for managers and I personally feel very supported in my role within the organisation. I have progressed “through the ranks” and feel a great deal of job satisfaction.

Pros

The people supported

Official response from Aspens Charities

15 March 2021
Thank you for your comments. We're delighted that you feel supported in your career with Aspens and enjoy your role.

Do not work here

The positives - most of the staff are lovely caring individuals. The culture is inclusive and the job of looking after vulnerable clients is very rewarding.The negative side - The job is poorly paid, dreadfully managed from the very top down with constant badly implemented changes. The jobs are unstable with a overall poor morale across the business. So in conclusion if you want no stability, constant frustration that makes you want to bang your head against a brick wall, then look no further!

Pros

inclusive environment

Cons

poor pay and terrible management

Official response from Aspens Charities

11 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback. I was pleased to read that you felt the culture to be inclusive and you are quite right: it is rewarding to work with and look after those who we support as a charity.To respond to your other comments, our pay rates are regularly reviewed to ensure that they remain competitive.I was sorry to read that you felt changes weren't well implemented or managed. We are always keen to hear from our staff who feel that processes could be managed better and work with them to make the necessary improvements.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aspens Charities?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspens Charities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement