Aspens Charities

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Great work ethics and values

What a great company to work for. Induction training done with the first few weeks. Friendly, helpful and relaxed staff. Everyone is approachable and supportive. Great values and work ethics, looking forward to my future career with this company, making a big difference to young people and their families.

Pros

Supportive and approachable with great company values and ethics

Cons

Learnt a lot of things and still going to learn more

Working at the organization has been fantastic and awesome with brilliant managements and easy culture.Excellent, helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable carers with a can-do attitude. Good support from the manager (managed service). With a lot of job roles and opportunities with benefits going on in the organization. With Hybrid working for office-based roles, Great colleagues,Employee Assistance Programs, Opportunity to really make a difference to people's lives

Friendly & Rewarding Workplace

I have just completed my Business Administration apprenticeship at Aspens Charities & am now working fulltime within the HR Department putting my new knowledge & skills into practise. I would highly reccomend choosing to complete an apprenticeship at Aspens - you will be able to gain a valuable qualification whilst working in a friendly & rewarding environment with wonderful opportunities for career progression.

11 October 2021
Thank you for your review. I'm very pleased that you've found your apprenticeship with us to be rewarding and enjoyable and that you're experiencing some of the many career opportunities within Aspens.

Do not work for this company

Very unfair, management and HR only care about money. Workers are stressed and have no help. All over worked whilst HR stick there noses in things they have absolutely no clue about as they don’t know the service users or their staff. Any incidents are pinned on staff. HR are all clicky and friends. Concerns are raised but brushed under the carpet. Terrible company. Your job is never stable here.

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

Unfair treatment, unsupported, underpayed

22 September 2021
We are working hard to fill the vacancies within Aspens as we are fully aware of the impact of this issue on our existing staffing teams. Aspens offers great career opportunities as you can see from the staff stories on our website. Any concerns raised are fully investigated and appropriate action taken.

Things are much better

I’ve worked for Aspens for over 5 years now and there has been many cheers changes over that time. In recent times those changes are much better for staff and service users

Pros

Being listened too, career, plenty of extra hours if you want them

11 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback and comments. I appreciate your time taken to write this review and I am pleased that you have felt the changes to be better for staff and service users.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspens Charities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Aspens Charities with

• Aspens Charities
  • Job security & advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?