Aspens Charities

Aspens Charities Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & benefits

Lovely Work Place but compensation is low

+Aspen was a great place to work at. +Training was provided, staff and management were friendly and approachable. +Work is rewarding and Service Users are great fun to be with. - Salary was low

11 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to read that you enjoyed working for us. We constantly review salary levels to ensure that they remain competitive.

Do not work for this company

Very unfair, management and HR only care about money. Workers are stressed and have no help. All over worked whilst HR stick there noses in things they have absolutely no clue about as they don’t know the service users or their staff. Any incidents are pinned on staff. HR are all clicky and friends. Concerns are raised but brushed under the carpet. Terrible company. Your job is never stable here.

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

Unfair treatment, unsupported, underpayed

22 September 2021
We are working hard to fill the vacancies within Aspens as we are fully aware of the impact of this issue on our existing staffing teams. Aspens offers great career opportunities as you can see from the staff stories on our website. Any concerns raised are fully investigated and appropriate action taken.

Terrible company to work for

What a terrible company to work for!! Bullying, our wages were always short, being called in on our days off, underpaid for it!! Our wages were always short and had to fight for what we earned!!!talked to like you were rubbish!!i would rather be unemployed than ever work here again!!!!!!!

Pros

Non

Cons

Short paid, talked to you like rubbish always called in on your days off

11 January 2021
I am sorry that you found your time with Aspens to be unsatisfactory. It is of course always our intention to pay our employees for the hours that they have worked and would always work hard to rectify such issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspens Charities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement