Aspiration Training Ltd

Aspiration Training Ltd Employee Reviews

This company has put my faith back into a job that I am passionate about, Everyone is supportive & there’s good moral overall. Opportunities for team building and to enjoy end of year celebrations. The incentives are great and bonus system means you are equivalent to other employers who encourage you in the door by stating high pay. Managers are very supportive and literally we are like one big family. Assessing for over 11 years this is the best company by far
Poor senior management structure with no communication across departments. Most of the staff are now from LD so unless you have worked there previously be prepared to feel like you don’t belong. I would advise management to screen new prospective employees better for suitability of roles as some seem to do the bare minimum. An unsavoury environment to work in to say the least and it is so unfortunate how it as changed over time. One pro but the only one I would say is the owner is a most generous and kind person with the half yearly and end of year conferences he puts on.
It could be early starts and late finishes because of the nature of the job but you could negotiate and plan your own diary. Although your line manager needed to know your location for Health and Safety, you were autonomous.
I enjoy working for this company and have found the flexibility and range of clients interesting. The basic salary is ok and there is an incentive. We work in teams.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Induction was terrible
good company to work for, although it can feel quite solitary working from home. they do expect you to cover a vast area which is not always practical, support is not always there
Enjoyed working with the company but I feel they wasn't organised, I feel as though I didn't get enough done In the amount of tie I worked there. I also feel like apprentices were not taking into consideration as we got ÂŁ3.90 an hour, just over ÂŁ400 a month and was expected to pay for travel to Nottingham every 4 weeks when if like me I had bill to pay for. I just feel like maybe we should have gotten paid for the time we spent at Nottingham or our travel should have been paid for, or our tutor should have travelled to us.
Very good and fun company to work for with flexible working policies and a good level of management support and CPD A much better employer than similar sized organisations with similar remit
Good company to work for as an assessor but not for those wanting a good home/work balance. Tough targets to reach but support available if asked for.
Pros
flexi-working.
Cons
Tough targets
Supportive and professional team. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with Aspiration Training Ltd working on the Skills Conditionality and Sector Based Work Academy programmes.
Encourages working independently, managing own diary to ensure all learners seen monthly and progress with their qualifications, the hardest part being disengaged and the best part being watching learners grow, develop and progress to the next level.
good company to work for. some very nice people there who all want the company to succeed. a lot of changes of late, some with really good ideas and some not sadly
CPD is prioritised, along with staff motivational activities. The learner experience is always at the heart of the curriculum. Communication is good, and managers know your name!
Pros
Christmas do
Cons
Instability
Thoroughly enjoyed the 4 years I was with the business. The company rewards hard work and offers various platforms for employees to give their voice/opinions.
Pros
Great benefits
Friendly staff with an outstanding work ethic. This company has helped hundreds of learners to achieve their dream career being there every step of the way. Always on the end of the phone or on a email should you ever need one of them. Whether you are an employer or a learner, simply one of the best training providers.
Pros
24/7 support, friendly staff, fantastic training
I had an enjoyable time and had loved working with children from various backgrounds. I had developed in my confidence as i had gradually been given the responsibility of acting as room leader which allowed me to have the freedom of planning activities for the children which would further enhance their skills and help them grow and develop.
Pros
it was very enjoyable to work with the children
Cons
long hours, less pay
I was able to grasp an insight as to how Welsh Government funded diplomas were delivered by Aspiration Training Ltd. To enable new learners to have an opportunity to develop, progress and fulfil their desired job role within various career sectors. To mentor them at the beginning of their learning journey as a business development advisor, providing guidance, advice and recruiting learners throughout South Wales. I was able to meet people from all backgrounds, ages, cultures, different levels of skills, some without any. The most enjoyable part of the job, I was able to achieve being a part of a process to which enabled learners to be rewarded with a recognised qualification making a difference to their lives. Aspiration truly reward their staff with generous incentive schemes and learning support.
Pros
Rewards, incentives, learning opportunities to develop existing skills
Cons
Briliant place to work. Very friendly staff and clientele. Excellant, up-to-date facilities.
Pleanty of chance to improve on PDP. All parts of the job are enjoyable. The hardest part is the time it takes for marking including diagnostics and writing them up, this is not really hard just time consuming, with big groups this can take around 2 days to complete. All colleagues are very helpful and easy to get on with. Management are very good.All in all its a very good company to work for. The only reason for considering leaving is fuel costs.
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
working in cardiff/mileage