Aspire People Employee Reviews in LondonReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 23 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked as IT support engineer in different schools and colleges through Aspire People. Working for educational institutes was a great experience which gave me opportunity to learn about the infrastructure of school IT systems. I also lead my Team of IT engineers to accomplish the project on time. The hardest part of my job was when the college was under construction and Goods lift was not functioning and we had to carry all the hardware to multiple floors by hand. I enjoyed most in learning, planning and delegating tasks to my team members. My manager and everybody on my team felt great because the project went so smoothly.
Was this review helpful?
See more Aspire People reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspire People. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 23 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Aspire People with
Questions about Aspire People
- What advice would you give the CEO of Aspire People about how to improve it?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Aspire People each day?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Aspire People?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Aspire People a better place to work?One person answered
- Does this company employ teacher`s from other countriesOne person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Aspire People?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Aspire People?One person answered
- What is the Aspire People employee discount?One person answered
- Does Aspire People require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Aspi…One person answered
- Do you employ graduates from other countries?