Aspire People
View all Aspire People reviews

Aspire People

Aspire People Employee Review

I have always been treated fairly and like a professional

I've worked for Aspire for nearly 4 years and find them to be the most professional teaching agency around. I have found both long term and short term work with them.

Pros

Appropriate pay and treated with respect.

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

An above average Supply teaching agency.

As above - it is some years since I last worked there. When work location was known everything was well set up giving me the best possible opportunity to work productively in the workplace. Aspire forged good relationships with their schools and Supply Teachers.

Pros

Genuine effort to match you to suitable placements.

Cons

Insecurity of supply work.

Lack of communication

In the 6 months I was signed with them, I only had 3 days of work.I had to travel for over an hour and communication was lacking. I was offered teaching assistant roles twice but for less than teacher pay and at an hours journey it wasn't worthwhile. I had been told I wouldn't have to travel any further than 30 mins to a school. The shortest distance I travelled the journey to 1 hour without bad traffic. I had 10 years of experience across EYFS and the Primary Phase and felt very disappointed by the job offers recieved. The consultant I had didn't seem to have a good knowledge of areas close by to me. I live inbetween Leicester and Coventry yet was sent to Stamford to work. The consultants didn't communicate between one another or share information effectively.
Same role

Good support from supply consultants

Supply teaching opportunities at a wide variety of schools if you are prepared for the challenges of supply teaching. The opportunity to network with a variety of schools and potentially apply for a permanent position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspire People. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Aspire People with

• Aspire People
  • I have always been treated fairly and like a professional