Aston Manor Academy

Aston Manor Academy Employee Reviews for Apprentice

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 5 reviews

Comforting and warm place to work in

My roles and responsibilities at Aston Manor Academy are to answer incoming calls, to deal with pupil, staff and visitor queries, use the CMIS system (e-portal database) – locating and printing off timetables for students and occasionally staff, informing students of their examination candidate number and printing off reports and records. On a daily basis, I photocopy documents and also keep the filing cabinet documents and files up to date. I answer external and internal calls and make necessary out-going phone calls. I have responsibility for in-coming and out-going post, putting letters into the correct pigeon-holes for staff. I sell water-bottles, ties, USB and planners to students. I ensure that a good supply of water-bottles and paper are in the office. Also, I do typing for staff members, which includes working with different Microsoft Office programs; e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. These programs help me to do many things; for example, type up letters on Word and use PowerPoint for slide-shows. Overall, I provide reception services in a professional manner, to the best of my ability. With the right attitude towards my responsibilities I am positive that my knowledge within this field will broaden.

Pros

Term-time holdiays

Cons

Not a permanent position / term-time only (less pay)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aston Manor Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2