AT Management logo
AT Management

AT Management Employee Reviews

It's the growth for me

Featured review

AT Management selected this as a representative review
They really say that you have to experience something to really know what it feels like and of all my life's choices, choosing to work for AT Management has been the best one to date. The biggest thing for me has been the support and opportunities. The company is committed to each of its employees but you have to be committed to them and it doesn't mean working long hours or going above and beyond but showing up to work, taking pride in your work and being honest and reliable. For the business to still be growing says alot about the management team they have and the director!

Pros

Salary, Progression, Colleagues

Bad managers

Very bad management and no job security. Don’t join this place if your looking for a permanent job as I was only a week in on the phones and they were going to sack me because I inputted an order in correctly which lead them to say “I was not suitable for the job” even though there was a “2 weeks grace period” which is just a false sense of security. Management are not helpful and very rude when you ask them questions. Do the right thing and don’t get a job at this place. My colleagues were amazing and the pay is good but the management is very very poor.

Pros

Good pay and wonderful people

Cons

Management is very bad

One of the best

Great focus on the business evolving, good focus on staff and work balance, great rewards. Overall I had the best quality time while working at ATM. One of the best that everyone will like to get.

Pleasant

Pleasant, friendly inviting environment with helpful staff who are eager to teach and help new employees learn and grow, great facilities. I had not expected such environment.

Best company so far

The interview process was very different and human like and the training mirrored the same way. Best company so far sad that I have to leave as I was on the road to progressing further in my career

Friendly

Management and training staff were friendly and great to work with, felt respected and valued in the workplace which was a big thing for me – would recommend to someone who enjoys call center jobs

I love working for ATM

I know some people will comment and say they haven’t had the best experience but I can only talk about myself. I’ve always been treated fairly, the pay is good and I love working for ATM.

Great work life balance

Great work life balance and flexibility, very busy operation and fast paced environment. Enjoy the day to day and the culture. The staff help to make the day go quickly

Fantastic place to work

ATM is not only a fantastic place to work in terms of the rewards but everyone is friendly too. I’ve worked within various teams and every area is busy so you are never bored at work.

Management very supportive

Management very supportive, I didn’t find my role pressurizing as the support helped to make it easy. Good team mates and fun office. It is a great place for work and grow with time.

Jobs at AT Management

See more jobs

My role required me to take calls which I did and I was always productive, I had a great time whilst doing it and that was the more important thing for me.

I enjoy working for ATM

I enjoy working for ATM, they understand how important their staff are and they look after their staff. Had joined them with not too much of experience, but things went through smoothly.

A proud team leader

As a team leader, I had great pleasure in rewarding my colleagues for their hard work. The company provides the tools needed to get the best of out staff.

Simply loved working there

My overall review of ATM is positive, at first I didn’t know if I actually wanted to stay with them but the support compared to other companies was awesome

Very good and fun culture

Very good and fun culture. I was a support function and being able to be apart of the development of staff was amazing but also seeing my own potential come to light

Terrible Company.

Stay as far away as you can from this company they will promise you all sorts but will never live up to what they've promised. Managers are rude and corrupt and only care about themselves and their bonuses. You never get paid on time and when you do its always wrong, as for a commission structure it doesn't exist they only tell you that it does to lure you in. Everything is always changing and no two days are the same. This company and the management that work there dont know the first thing about professionalism and how to actually treat staff members equally and fairly, all they do is sell you lie, so for your own sake stay as far away as possible from this company.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Long hours, Managers are rude and corrupt and only care about themselves and their bonuses, Everything is always changing and no two days are the same, commission structure doesn't exist they only tell you that it does to lure you in, You never get paid on time and when you do its always wrong, dont know the first thing about professionalism.

They train and nurture you

They train and nurture you to get the best out of you, what’s better than that. I’ve earnt the most money working here. It is a great experience to be here.

Loved working for ATM

Loved working for ATM and I would still be here but moved back to Scotland to look after my mom. If there had an office here, I’d be the first to apply

Opportunities starts here

Having worked for ATM has opened my eyes to opportunities I was never offered working in other firms. Once you put in the effort and apply yourself, progression is achievable

Horrible

They threaten to fire you often.They mistreat their staff and gaslight and lie in general. They bully and intimidate us. They fire people often.They have a go at you for not knowing something they haven't told you. The list goes on. Choose something better.

Pros

Some people are nice

Cons

Unlimited cons. Lies about commission

Great experience

Great experience during my time here, compared to other call centers, you get a few more personal holidays to book off which is a big thing for me having kids. I love that you’re in control of what you earn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement