AT Medics logo
AT Medics

AT Medics Employee Reviews

Innovative and challenging

At learning is brilliant - weekly sessions with a GP to have training on specific topics to help you as a clinical prescriber. Sessions with Kahoot fun and informative !Access to GPs is okay however needs to improve Dr iQ is great app but has its flaws Expanding and great to work at.

Stressful life

You need to have tough skin to work here.You are not appreciated and management constantly lie to you. You cannot trust anyone and there is visible discrimination, yet nothing is ever done about it.

Pros

Learn a lot

Cons

Not appreciated at all

Avoid at all costs.

Taken on as an apprentice position, but I was given absolutely zero support and zero training. There was a very toxic culture that tan throughout the veins of the company from top to bottom and this resulted in a very uncomfortable working environment. They have a poor reputation outside of the company and it’s not hard to see why.

Brilliant work place

AT Medics has been a place where I have learnt a lot of valuable traits and skills. The environment is very engaging and there is an amazing team ethic. Everyone works together and helps to bring the best out of each other, maximising everyone's potential. The management are always available and willing to help with anything you may need at any time. The family atmosphere is something I haven't experienced so far in any work place, and the company is always willing to help further your career in any way they can.

Pros

learn new skills, family atmosphere

25 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear this feedback as we continue to ensure delivery of the very highest levels of support and development for all our staff groups. As the largest Primary Care Provider in London, we are mighty proud of the service our strong workforce deliver to our patients.Thank you for being part of our organisation that constantly strives to ‘Improving Healthcare. Improving Lives’.

Exciting working environment, constantly learning, positive management, very successful company

Working at AT medics is fantastic. Its a company which truly cares about its people and lives and breathes its mission - Helping people . Its a challenge being part of a hyper-growth company, but you learn something new every day, and you learn to change and adapt quickly!

Pros

Work/life balance. Good management

Cons

Na

25 June 2020

This company truly values its employees.

I enjoyed learning from an amazing group of people and felt supported constantly by management. The environment was very energising. I looked forward to going to work each day. I would definitely endorse working at AT medics.

Pros

Perk Box

Cons

Na

25 June 2020

Great company to work for

Opportunities to learn everyday with supportive colleagues and managers who enable tasks to be handled with ease. Great to be a part of a culture that is always looking to improve.

Proud to be part of AT Medics

AT Medics provides a great environment to grow in whatever role you are. As a Physician Asscoaite, I feel supported whilst having the independence to practice. The overall culture of AT Medics is exceptional, always two steps ahead in innovating new ways to provide accessible yet excellent service to patients. I have nothing but admiration for this company and its management team

Pros

Fast paced envitonment with plenty opportunities to learn and exceed in your role.

Cons

Non

Excellent place to work

I have been working with AT Medics for more than two years . It is a great to place to work .I feel supported and every day is a learning experience. You feel valued and motivated at work with great training opportunities. AT Medics is a company that is always ahead of its time .Patient experience is the main drive .Targets are monitored regularly and you get a lot of support and training to achieve them .There are several unique staff perks at AT Medics and your achievements are recognised by my superiors . Hard work is rewarded by and recognised with promotions and salary increase .I feel valued and rewarded at AT Medics and my knowledge is far superior than when i started .

Pros

Recognition, training, perks

Mission driven organisation

A patient-centered organisation, constantly trying to focus on improvement and deliver high quality general practice to the patients they serve. A great organisation, powered by great people, and visible leadership

Pros

people, team, agility

Cons

nil

Jobs at AT Medics

See more jobs

Amazing place to work

I am currently a prescribing pharmacist who works for AT Medics. Having worked for many years here I can say that working for At Medics has been amazing, inspiring and a great place to learn, grow and excel in your career. It’s a company which is forever innovating and enabling their staff members and clinicians to grow and learn. The opportunities are excellent. They highly support and look after there staff through various methods and resources. I would highly recommend working here as they are the leading organisation for primary care.

Pros

Amazing working culture, support, innovating, great for your career to grow and excel

25 June 2020

Best Healthcare Company to work for!

I have been working here for over 8 years and my personal experience at the company has been very caring leadership, competitive and fair salary, job growth possibilities, and a great work/life balance. AT Medics is a place that promotes inclusion, diversity, innovation, collaboration, world class patient care and so much more. As a Regional Director of Operations my role requires me to work from different surgeries across many teams and I have always received support and mentoring from the Company Directors. My co-workers have also been amazing and helpful. Working with my team, helping patients is the most rewarding aspect of my job and I look forward to doing that for the foreseeable future. This company truly values its employees. They provide ongoing professional and personal development. I looked forward to going to work each day. I definitely endorse working at AT Medics.

Pros

Perks, fun working environment, facilities in office are great, exciting fast moving company, great development and promotion opportunities

Great company

I take a pride to have started my clinical career with AT Medics. Their vision, work culture and hard work is commendable to every level. Their innovative use of digital technology combined with great teams working under great leadership makes AT medics one step ahead of others to provide first class services to thousands of patients. I feel proud to be part of AT family.

Pros

Hard to count

Opportunity

AT medics kick started my career, through clear goal setting and constant mentoring. Improvement projects make it easy to clearly understand organisational goals. Senior management and directors are very supportive and reward you for your efforts. My favourite aspect of AT medics is the teamwork, different professions working together to reach common goal high quality patient care!

Pros

Teamwork; career development.

25 June 2020

Very forward thinking and futuristic culture

At medics have a very supportive culture. The directors are very easy going and approachable. They push the limits on creativity and they really support their staff. The pay is very competitive and generally there is an excellent family type culture.

Pros

You get to be part of some groundbreaking changes. The company is miles ahead of everyone else.

25 June 2020

Best place to work and develop

I have been with the company for over 10 years. You can go from being a receptionist to a senior manager if you work hard. There is fair pay for the level of work you do and career progression. Culture is of learning and development and change management using latest technologies.

Pros

Innovative, rewarding and teamwork

Cons

Fast paced

Amazing place to work!

This organisation is a wonderful place to work if you are ambitious and want to progress quickly. The culture can be pressurised but thats the same in many healthcare jobs ive worked in. The leaders are very fair and want to do their best for the patients. Patients get an amazing deal. Loads of great training opportunities are available.

Pros

Great culture, rewards good performance, an organisation that wants patients to get a better deal

Cons

Can be demanding at times

15 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your support.

Excellent organisation with great career prospects

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at AT Medics who provide the very best care and service to patients. I have been part of this and I have really grown in my role. Everyday brings something new and exciting and the focus to improve delivery to people who need care sits very well with me. Projects are coordinated brilliantly and management and leadership are always supportive. I have learnt a lot and feel i have developed a tremendous amount in primary care. It is fast paced. During the pandemic, the organisation was very quick to respond and put their staff and patients first. The technology is brilliant and flexible working has allowed me to continue delivering. The culture of team work and cross functional working is A+ and I am mighty proud to be part of AT Medics. Love the perkbox benefits too :)

Pros

career prospects, patients are cared for, knowledge of primary care

Cons

fast paced but very well organised...i like this

Very Stressful

Didnt enjoy my time at all. Couldnt wait to leave. They dont treat you well and are not professional. You are berated if you make a mistake. Long working hours and basic salary

25 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.Whilst we always welcome feedback of all natures, we are thoroughly disappointed to learn of some of the comments made which are not in line with our values and everyday practices. Unfortunately some comments made are unwarranted and totally baseless. As a responsible Organisation that is ‘Investors in People’ accredited, we invest in our workforce with ample support, highly competitive remuneration and unrivalled career pathways. We acknowledge that, like all organisations, there will be a portion of workforce who will realise that they are not suited to the post after having being appointed. We have taken your comments on board and wish you the best with your future endeavours.

excellent place for a pharmacist to develop

it is fast paced. lots to learn. lots of oopotunities to do innovative things. really nice atmosphere with lots of support and training so you can really develop your skills. Really good place for a pharmacist starting out in their career

Not so Great

Such a disorganised place of work. Culture is a blame culture. Staff not training other and its hard going. Management do not seem to care about staff and they use anyone to get what they want and do not give back when you have worked late. Its expected everyday. Goal posts are constantly moving never can finish a task. Not transparent and left feeling like you will lose your job but you just don't know when.

25 June 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT Medics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2