ATA Recruitment Ltd

ATA Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews

Good agency

Good to deal with. Payment on time. Rail and construction bias. Definetly reccomend when freelancing with a Ltd company. All though south Eastern rail way I could not reccomend

Super relaxed - honestly worked maybe 3 hours of an 8 hour shift

Worked on a depot cleaning trains. Started nearly everyday with a 'hand bash' where you use a special chemical to wash the outside of a train. once that was done you would take a break until the first unit would come in for the day... Depending on your team leader for the day, the day can seriously be easily paced and barely do any work. You would have one job per day that would be either; hoovering, wiping tables, toilets or de-tanking. Colleagues are pretty awful. Reminded regularly I was a temp and replaceable. Not spoken to in a kind manor and seen as an outsider and if I stood my ground I was reported... A lot of back stabbing and slander between team members and little side groups. Drug use on the team and when mentioned to management, I found out the manager was only one site maybe once a week. Reported to ATA and nothing happened.

Pros

Easy work, great money the longer you are there

Cons

Horrible team members, next to no management, lots of health and safety regulations breached

Insights into ATA Recruitment Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

Awful people, sacked with no reason. Illegal practices

Colleagues were rude insulting and personal. Got called a fat "see you next Tuesday." Wouldd chat you up or treat you like scum. You don't get taken on to southern directly for 2 years so they lie to you there. Woke up one day with no job and no reason for no job.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Most things

Brilliant Throughout

Couldn’t ask for a better environment to work in, supported throughout my time, and they invest in you as the person. Great culture to be a part of, and a great company who value there staff.

Pros

Great reputation

Cons

Long days

Train cleaner

I've been with ATA for 11months nothing but praise for them,only messed my pay up 1 time,it was quickly sorted out,I now have a full time job thanks to them, would highly recommend them, always been polite and friendly and helpful

Pros

Get you started in job

Cons

No cons, if you work hard and turn up for work, you get a permanent job at the end

One of the best recruitment companies

Having worked for several recruiters I can honestly say this is one of the best. The market is one of the most lucrative, and the training and support is fantastic. You have options to progress as a billing consultant or move into management and also relocate with the business. I haven't experienced this, but there are also opportunities to move within the Group which ha 3 other businesses.

Pros

Training, management, commission scheme

Cons

Hard work but you get out what you put in!

Supportive, Flexible, Dynamic

Supportive management team - home grown and a wealth of knowledge both in the business and within the market sectors we work in Flexible - Great benefits structure which offers flexible working for a better work-life balance Dynamic Team - strong work ethic throughout the business, a dynamic team across all offices with specialists in their chosen fields offering constant on the job training and development to their colleagues along the way Progression routes are visible throughout the business and all employees are supported to achieve goals towards their next step. Great place to work, have been here 4 years and cannot imagine working anywhere else.

A forward thinking company, focused on continous improvement and expansion

ATA are a well established company who can boast an almost completely "home grown" senior management team, something virtually unheard of in most recruitment businesses. There are progression opportunities for all staff and the business support services allow consultants time to be spent focused on growing their desks. ATA recruit both experienced and non-experienced recruiters and ensure that all staff receive a complete and comprehensive induction to the "ATA Way". With the recent appointment of a new Managing Director it is an excitisng time of progression for ATA.

Pros

Work life balance, flexible benefits

Great place, Great people

Management and training was second to none, very realistic about what you can achieve and the support in the role was great. Joined the company feeling inexperienced but received all the help I needed. The people at the job really make it an amazing place to work - great atmosphere across all offices. Would definitely recommend ATA

Brilliant place to work!

I work at ATA and have done for the past year. I have been surprised to read some of the more negative reviews! It is a fantastic working environment here, everyone is so supportive and the management team ensure you have all the training you need to really understand your sector. Everyone gets on really well and we all motivate one another. The company have also just introduced loads of new benefits, including flexible working hours, dress down days, the ability to add 5 holidays to your allowance and lots more individual and team incentives.

Pros

Training, commission scheme, salary, benefits, team

Very poor place to work

Your treated like dirt spoken to like a child they can’t ever get the pay right n it will never ever be a permanent job they tell you there is a chance but this agency don’t deal with permanent staff

Cons

Best company ive ever worked for

I worked for ATA for a few years but unfortunately had to leave for personal reasons. The training was fantastic, second to non! The staff at my office and others were all really helpful when I was settling in and worked well together to help generate leads and candidates. My office manager was a great teacher and was very understanding when things weren't going right on a desk. 100% recommend this company!

Pros

Great team culture

Cons

Non that i can think of

Treated unfairly

Not a nice company to work for, favouritism over worked and the pay is not the best! If your considering working here it's a mistake this company often advertises which should tell you a big staff turn over not many people stay there! Only the favourites of cause!

Pros

Cons

Long hours under paid management not helpful

Not great

I would not recommend this company, felt nothing but bullied and was very unsure where I stood with this company. Extremely pressurised environment with ALOT of micromanagement

Productive and Fun work place

ATA was a successful engineering Recruitment business I wo eked for dealing with account management, managing a team of resourcers and ensuring projects and live vacancies got delivered to. ATA hold a extensive talent network ensuring talent is relevant to your business. With the quality of candidates that we delivered, it enabled clients to confidently make effective hiring decisions.

Pros

fun, good team, professional, fair

Terrible

VERY unprofessional, I have never worked for a company like that. Treated very unfairly, no support from any of the staff.

Pros

nothing

Cons

Two faced people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATA Recruitment Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare ATA Recruitment Ltd with

Learn about ATA Recruitment Ltd in popular locations

• ATA Recruitment Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?