Atalian Global Services

Atalian Global Services Employee Reviews

If you are a yes person you will be fine

If your face fits and are willing to work stupid hours 7 days a week you will be fine. Hours are ridiculous always expected to be on call no respect for having a personal life out of work. No support when needed.My advise only take a job with this company if you are desperate for work as a temporary solution to employment

Pros

Cons

Poor pay ridiculous hours

Fun place to work and productive

Management and supervisor very supportive , considerate and caring they always put your health and well being first. Team are fun and energetic, very genuine amazing bunch of people makes going to work enjoyable rather than a chore . Permanent contract a big plus in today’s working environment rarely seen in hospitality. The client makes you very welcome and part of the team rather than just a contractor.

Pros

Permanent contract, guaranteed hours, worked through lockdown

It pays the bills

Honestly not a bad place to work! Judging by some of the reviews it seems that it’s the people in charge that cause the problems, not the company itself. My manager and supervisor are amazing! Can not fault them! Always understanding of my availability issues, as a single parent of 2 and currently in college. They go above and beyond to make things work around my busy life! I’ve never enjoyed working as much as I enjoy my current job! My team are a fab bunch of people!

Pros

Always something to do

Cons

Can be stressful at times but manageable

Treated like a number, not a staff member

Don't expect any support from the managers, won't even reply to emails, even when you contact HR, all they do is email the same manager that ignore you, and ignore HR aswell so you never get work place disputes sorted

Pros

None really

Cons

Bqd management long hours, single pay over time

Stressful

Poor communication, long hours and always something else added to an already long list of tasks to do. Always been questioned on procedures. Very short break time and sometimes only 10 minutes given to get to your next train.

Pros

Plenty of overtime

Cons

Don't work for this company.

At £9.03 an hour it's not worth it. Working nights 9pm to 5am. No organisation at all.Staff come and go all the time because of the wage and no benefits.

Pros

Cons

Don't get paid enough.

Management are a joke

Avoid at all costs, you are just a number to them, they will ignore any requests.Lost lots of staff including managers, lack or no communication job not secure, forced to work other sites, made to train staff and not get paid for it.Threatened to stay onsite after 12hours! If your relief doesn't show up!!

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

Poor management

Not worth the stress

No work home life balance managers are expected to be on call 24/7 and your work phone will go off at all times constantly. Made to jump through hoops for payrises and more hours that never come because post keeps moving. Training non existent, no support from above they pretend to care and promise things but never follow through. No recognition for top performing stores or their team. Only reason I stayed a year was because I was told to give them till next month repeatedly and because I didn't want to leave my team that I managed.

Pros

Own team if your lucky

Cons

Everything else

Absolutely awful

Horrible place and atmosphere, rude useless managers. No equipment, no training, hours changed constantly, pay is wrong from day 1, There is lack of respect, New Cleaning manager's every month, do not recommend this awful company worst job I've ever had, if you can't cover hours they want then they will fire you!!! Really short staffed. "The manager's" have no clue what they wr doing or saying. impossible to contact hr about anything I didn't realize that ...CLEANING could be so stressful, it's horrible here, Avoid this company like the plague. !!!

Great Security team

I work as a security officer on high profile public account in the Glasgow area and get on with everyone. The job isn’t bad as there was always something to be down whether that be a patrol, searching or assisting with a incident. Pay is generally better than other security jobs I have done and had no issues getting the hours. The on site supervisors and regional operations manager is helpful and friendly.

Pros

Good teams to work with, pay is ok, loads of work and the day goes by quickly.

Cons

Shifts can be long.

Jobs at Atalian Global Services

See more jobs

Avoid like the plague

Worst company ever absolutely no communication between management and work force never enough staff Pay is very poor for what they expect you to do even if they get it right I've been in the cleaning business for over 20 years and this is the worst company I've ever worked for

Pros

Cons

Very poor management

Poor management

After working for the company for a while, I realised why people don't tend to hang around for very long. The management do not know how to support their cleaner, they expect you to do an amazing job with only half the equipment and show no support whatsoever for you unless they like you. I would steer well clear of them.

Cons

Too much stress and not enough pay

Ramsgate depot

Worked at Ramsgate depot for a while and it was shocking. Management asleep during the shift, impossible goals to achieve. Supervisors walking around like they owned the place, while the workers got ground down. Not to mention the verbal abuse over the radios from the Management. Very toxic environment. Wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

Pros

Cons

Lots

Worst company to work for

Never get the right wages have to wait till the next month then still not right, can never get hold of manager only if they call u for something, no products and clothes don’t get washed at all. Just a very badly run business.

Pros

Cons

Never pay the right wages

Worst working environment

I have worked with this company for over a year now and yes I understand know matter where you work isn’t going to be great but this has to be one of the worst company’s I have ever worked for they don’t pay you the full amount at the end of each month and when you ask for more stock you have to keep asking because they take months I was waiting over a month for my stock I carried on complaining in the end we finally got some also if you have problems don’t bother explaining it to them because they don’t care all they care about is there money for you working another thing is this company is rude and seriously the worst to work for I was told before my interview by many of people that this company was the worst and my words were they may of changed now but clearly I was wrong to all people who want a job with this company or who are getting one I wish you the best of luck because I just wish I had listened to my peers around when they said it was a shocking place to work for they were right so best of luck to all future people who want to work for them you will need it 😡

Pros

Cons

Rude staff, rude management, don’t pay properly, never find cover for holidays, worst company

A place to pass through not stay.

An experience I'd like to never repeat spent 3 years working with the company and saw a great deal.The negatives far out way the positives but to be fair its not all bad, very easy to get into dont need a great deal of experience in security to get in.Working for crossrail it was Interesting to see stations being built and learning about each stage of progression and seeing it. Using the timegate app it was always easy to see your shifts and your pay and holiday, but thats as far as the positives go honestly.In a job were there isn't job security me staying there as long as I did was down to sacrifice and the pandemic after a year and a half changes are made to affect you.Shifts often get changed for various reasons one that I repeatedly saw was favouritism.Shifts will go missing, you will lose shifts based on failings of systems which isn't your fault but if there's a way for them to take your money they will.This company should only be a last resort to work honestly, because of the current climate there isn't the luxury of choice, a job is better then no job.Just don't forget this is a place to pass through..Whoever reads this hope it helps in some way with your decision making all the best.

Pros

A job

Cons

Unhealthy work balance, no benefits, no progression, no job security

Not a bad company to work for.

I worked for atilian servest for just over a year. Working at two different locations. Doing around 12 hours a week suited my needs. Faily flexible a decent pay. Never had any problems getting payments each month. Friendly staff and decent conversation. Idel for someone looking for short hours and flexibility.

Pros

Flexibility- decent pay and on time -

Cons

Early starts depending on site.

Managers look after them selves

No support no back up constant work politics.No managerial structure everyone goes over every one else's head constant issues.No tools to do your job properly even when requested for over 6 months stay away from THE HS2 PROJECT not worth the hassle.

Pros

Non

Avoid

Seriously I have never known a company like it.Wages always wrong management or payroll to sort they won't they will tell you to email payroll who never get back to you. Managers are so laid back try to order stock you have to constantly get on at them.Try book holiday I had to keep on at them and there was never anyone to cover whilst I was off even just a few days leaving customer with no cleaning until you get back. I had a few personal issues at home no compassion whatsoever. They don't care as long as your making them money that's all that matters. And you will be required to make hours up or threatened with sack.! SERIOUSLY DON'T BOTHER YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Pros

Pay per hour OK

Cons

hours, management lazy managers

Dreadful in a nutshell legalised blackmail

You are not asked to work you are forced to work it's a zero hours contract if you do not work what they say you are given a "refused to work" beside your name so when it goes quite they will look at the refused to work folk and not give them hours when I left they were some guys doing 13-14 days straight my finest day was the day I left and went back to my old job.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, long days, hardly a day off

Long working week

Job was cleaning operativeWorked six out of seven days I found a difficult work/home life balanceIt’s hard work but rewarding work if you enjoy cleaning.

Pros

Nice colleges

Cons

Work/life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atalian Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

2.2Job security/advancement
  • Atalian Global Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?