Atalian Global Services

Atalian Global Services Employee Reviews

Poor company to work for

My manager was highly supportive. Area manager wasn't. Refused to give permission to hire new staff so worked us like dogs on 5 staff out of 12. Area manager used to be a store manager themselves so you'd think they'd have more understanding but oh boy we were wrong. Pay is shocking for the job considering the people in the actual building were paid nearly £2 an hour more!Could never get the correct cleaning supplies so we had to buy our own same with cloths. No biohazard kits available for sickness and blood spills.Company is a shambles. I honestly do not recommend!

Pros

Alright hours

Cons

Days off are scarce even if you're contracted days off

Poor work life balance and lack of senior management support

Poor management support structure, a lot of assumptions and lack of proper training. No annual salary reviews and fail to have a work life balance. Very much expect you to work more than your contractual hours for unrealistic deadlines. Glad I made the decision to escape the rat trap.

Mobile security

Had to hot up every single management and supervisor and put them back in there place. Typical behaviour from these company’s, they tried to give it the large on the phone couple times specially Control room but face-to-face they are total melts, I love putting management and supervisors down in theses company’s, as they think they are something special until they met me, at the end they left me alone because they were too scared to deal with me and had no choice, my fellow friends do not ever let anyone talk down to you or bully you we are all the same! And I’m telling you now I had one of the management crying at the end!!! Only Layton was good!

awful management

The new management is an absolute disgrace, they are the worst people, they don't care about the staff, they just want to tick the boxes and get their work done, the managers only care about their bonus and how to cut corners and other staffs rights to move forward, waiting for them to lose the contract and go

Pros

none, absolute rubbish

Cons

very very bad management

Great company to work for

I love working for Atalian Servest, I have a busy but rewarding role and I genuinely look forward to work everyday. My team are supportive and collaborative, we work together exceptionally well and still manage to have fun. I am always made to feel value and appreciated, I know that my thoughts and idea's are listened to and taken seriously.I would highly recommend working for Atalian Servest, they are one of the few companies that actually live up to their values. There is also lots of progression opportunities here.

Pros

very supportive management

Great company to work for

Atalian Servest is a great company to work for, since joining everyone has been polite and supportive with the same driven goal - to be the best. Should you want to work with a company that provides industry leading training and development look for a career at Atalian Servest.

Worse company to work for

This is not a very good company to work for management are very rude I was employed to work in Glasgow sheriff court where the line manager just sat back an did nothing about things very lazy and unprofessional staff that work there are with the company are very rude this very unprofessional of management staff to, wages for the company are poor it's a fight to get your wages in on time from this company and when they are in they are short by half your wage so wouldn't recommend this Company to anybody worse company I have worked for

New Start

Working as part of a team of multi disciplined engineers to provide a range of services providing cover for essential services for the essential running of controlled environment for the National Galleries. This involves maintaining operation of the temperature and humidity controlled environment as well as essential services and fabric of the day to day operation within the buildings.The work is varied and enjoyable with the flexibility of achieving your day to day duties, good management structure who assist in helping you achieve good work life balance in being part of a mixed facilities team. The benefits of working for the company are that the option to join company pension scheme, company vehicle provided, with company uniform provided and annual holidays, on job training provided to maintain current operational and legislative guidelines. Essential tools provided to enable you to carry out your day to day tasks. Lunch break provided

Pros

company vehicle, pension

I wouldnt recommend

Couldnt even hold out for a month at this job. Was made to feel small everyday. Never appriciated. An average day was so stressful and full of being told off or yelled at. Managment were always picking on me. Didnt get paid. If you care about your mental wellbeing I wouldnt go for this job.

Pros

Free coffee. Some cleaners are friendly

Cons

Bad managment and everything else

Fun place to work and productive

Management and supervisor very supportive , considerate and caring they always put your health and well being first. Team are fun and energetic, very genuine amazing bunch of people makes going to work enjoyable rather than a chore . Permanent contract a big plus in today’s working environment rarely seen in hospitality. The client makes you very welcome and part of the team rather than just a contractor.

Pros

Permanent contract, guaranteed hours, worked through lockdown

Jobs at Atalian Global Services

See more jobs

If you are a yes person you will be fine

If your face fits and are willing to work stupid hours 7 days a week you will be fine. Hours are ridiculous always expected to be on call no respect for having a personal life out of work. No support when needed.My advise only take a job with this company if you are desperate for work as a temporary solution to employment

Pros

Cons

Poor pay ridiculous hours

It pays the bills

Honestly not a bad place to work! Judging by some of the reviews it seems that it’s the people in charge that cause the problems, not the company itself. My manager and supervisor are amazing! Can not fault them! Always understanding of my availability issues, as a single parent of 2 and currently in college. They go above and beyond to make things work around my busy life! I’ve never enjoyed working as much as I enjoy my current job! My team are a fab bunch of people!

Pros

Always something to do

Cons

Can be stressful at times but manageable

Treated like a number, not a staff member

Don't expect any support from the managers, won't even reply to emails, even when you contact HR, all they do is email the same manager that ignore you, and ignore HR aswell so you never get work place disputes sorted

Pros

None really

Cons

Bqd management long hours, single pay over time

Stressful

Poor communication, long hours and always something else added to an already long list of tasks to do. Always been questioned on procedures. Very short break time and sometimes only 10 minutes given to get to your next train.

Pros

Plenty of overtime

Cons

Don't work for this company.

At £9.03 an hour it's not worth it. Working nights 9pm to 5am. No organisation at all.Staff come and go all the time because of the wage and no benefits.

Pros

Cons

Don't get paid enough.

Management are a joke

Avoid at all costs, you are just a number to them, they will ignore any requests.Lost lots of staff including managers, lack or no communication job not secure, forced to work other sites, made to train staff and not get paid for it.Threatened to stay onsite after 12hours! If your relief doesn't show up!!

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

Poor management

Avoid at all cost

At first was okay, then manager lied about how many hours we got, threatened to fire me when I asked the store we worked in about the hours, ignored formal Grievance, never issued p60, still owe me large amount of money

Stressful and no help

Company is disgraceful, mangers don't want to listen or solve anything, you end up waiting weeks on end for stock and then it's only brought if another shop in the area is also in need. The payroll is shocking, 2 years running mangers have left always at same time of year and people's wages get messed up because there's no manger to put them through at the cut off date so then employees have to pay tax to get there own wages back due to a fault in the company. You tell them a problem and you get spoken to like your nothing. Wouldn't recommend for anyone

Cons

Rudness, slow, poor service, dont look after employee's

Not worth the stress

No work home life balance managers are expected to be on call 24/7 and your work phone will go off at all times constantly. Made to jump through hoops for payrises and more hours that never come because post keeps moving. Training non existent, no support from above they pretend to care and promise things but never follow through. No recognition for top performing stores or their team. Only reason I stayed a year was because I was told to give them till next month repeatedly and because I didn't want to leave my team that I managed.

Pros

Own team if your lucky

Cons

Everything else

Absolutely awful

Horrible place and atmosphere, rude useless managers. No equipment, no training, hours changed constantly, pay is wrong from day 1, There is lack of respect, New Cleaning manager's every month, do not recommend this awful company worst job I've ever had, if you can't cover hours they want then they will fire you!!! Really short staffed. "The manager's" have no clue what they wr doing or saying. impossible to contact hr about anything I didn't realize that ...CLEANING could be so stressful, it's horrible here, Avoid this company like the plague. !!!

Not a security company

Pay is OK not the best mess you about with shifts keep.changing them can never get hold of management they all call when they need you but when u need them they never answer phone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atalian Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

2.2Job security/advancement
  • Atalian Global Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?