Atechy Group

Atechy Group Employee Reviews

I have been working for the company a year now and had a chance to work with other departments to improve my experience and know about more about the company. I apply as a Data Entry, I am now be appointed as a Data Analyst and I really enjoying my new role. The Staffs are friendly and helpful doing working hours. Free breakfast and nice environment,
Pros
Explain your experience on the role you are applying for and give example
Cons
Allways be on Time
Very stressful, traveling to clients' homes (within a 20-mile radius of your home) and performing Covid-19 tests. Company car provided.Adhering to all health and safety regulations is stressful.Maintain a professional demeanour at all times when visiting clients' homes is very stressful.PPE and stock management is very stressful.Distribution and collection of test kits is very stressful.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
Many departments with different roles going on, makes you wonder what their primary focus as a business is. Overall ok to work there but could only do a few months as it got quite repetitive. Even to this day I’m still not sure what they do as a company.
Pros
Multiple breaks
Cons
Training could be better
I have joined this company with some experience, I was welcomed formally and was given a tour of the office. Since my start date I was able to progress and become a better me as the managers and staff have a great spirit of motivation and professionalism. The office is new and kept up, modern styled. The staff are very friendly and I feel like everyone is a family here. Everyone respects eachother and your opinions matter. I really wanted this job due to the progress and opportunity this company offers.
Pros
Very understanding managers, space for progress and promotion
Atechy is one of the best companies I have been part of in the past 5 years, the working environment is very professional and at the same time friendly. I do not even a thing that I can complain about it.
I have been working here from last year and this job gave me chance to start a new career. This company is amazing and the management is really good!!
Highly recommend great prospects. I would recommend you apply for the role as there are plenty of opportunity for advancement.I would recommend to anyone who wants a rewarding career.
Pros
Pay culture
Cons
Atechy is an amazing company to work for. Offering many opportunities and a variety of exciting roles. This company develops your skills and provides you with key experiences allowing fast progression within the company, through personal development and promotion. Great facilities and office space. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to excel in their career.
Pros
Great opportunities to experience various roles and strengthen skills, Hard work recognised with many promotional opportunities, Amazing colleague's to work alongside
A very good company to work for, fun culture aswell as hardworking, management are really understanding and alway willing to listen and support individuals
Pros
Work life balance, fun workin environment, target driven
Great place to work. The company gives a chance for development and promotion to a better position.The lack of qualifications is not a problem anyone can get a chance.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Atechy Group?
Excellent place to work, highly equipped office with art of the facilities, excellent pay and pension scheme, very flexible and easy to book holidays.
Great work-life balance with the opportunity to work from home which is always a BIG plus. Having helpful fellow team members is also a big plus as they are always willing to help and assist in any issues you may encounter.Management treat everyone equally no matter the position they've got in the organisation, and all the workers are being treated as a person and not as an employee.Great career opportunities, lateral and upward as the company is always progressing and extending.Atechy is an innovative and creative company and definitely a great place to work
Working for Atechy group company is a unique experience with a variety of available opportunities that could match perfectly with your interests; amazing and friendly work environment as well as great communication within my colleagues are some of Atechy's characteristics.
From the very first moment i walked into the building for my interview, right up until today, I’ve been made to feel so welcome at Atechy. It’s become my second home. There is so many great minds in various different areas of the business, that I’m learning and growing every day. It’s a unique place that feels like an experience rather than a job. Highly recommend.
Pros
Great culture. Fantastic opportunities. Very professional.
Working at Atechy Group is great. The culture is fantastic and they always put their staff first. The company constantly encourages growth with extra training and support and the working environment is fun and engaging. We're growing so quickly and always working on projects that have a real impact. I think I'll be here for a very long time.
Atechy is a great company to work for they have the most friendly employees and it has helped me to develop some of my skills. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Atechy is a great place to work. The company has really given me a solid platform to develop my own skills. I would recommend anyone to work with Atechy!
  1. Employee reviews