Atechy Group

Atechy Group Employee Reviews for Data Analyst

Productive and fun workplace

I have been working for the company a year now and had a chance to work with other departments to improve my experience and know about more about the company. I apply as a Data Entry, I am now be appointed as a Data Analyst and I really enjoying my new role. The Staffs are friendly and helpful doing working hours. Free breakfast and nice environment,

Pros

Explain your experience on the role you are applying for and give example

Cons

Allways be on Time

Ok could be better

Many departments with different roles going on, makes you wonder what their primary focus as a business is. Overall ok to work there but could only do a few months as it got quite repetitive. Even to this day I’m still not sure what they do as a company.

Pros

Multiple breaks

Cons

Training could be better

A place of opportunity and progress.

I have joined this company with some experience, I was welcomed formally and was given a tour of the office. Since my start date I was able to progress and become a better me as the managers and staff have a great spirit of motivation and professionalism. The office is new and kept up, modern styled. The staff are very friendly and I feel like everyone is a family here. Everyone respects eachother and your opinions matter. I really wanted this job due to the progress and opportunity this company offers.

Pros

Very understanding managers, space for progress and promotion

Amazing company

I have been working here from last year and this job gave me chance to start a new career. This company is amazing and the management is really good!!

Amazing place to work

Highly recommend great prospects. I would recommend you apply for the role as there are plenty of opportunity for advancement.I would recommend to anyone who wants a rewarding career.

Pros

Pay culture

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atechy Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

4.5Job security/advancement

Compare Atechy Group with

Atechy Group Reviews by Location

• Atechy Group
  • Data Analyst
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?