Athena

Athena

Athena Employee Review

Senior management are the worst I’ve ever worked for

Some of the homes are lovely to work in and the staff are lovely. The culture they’ve adapted in the senior management is a disgrace l, and with their lack of knowledge of the role for working with young people it has hindered their ability to deal with the care aspect. The company needed massive improvements when I got their and did well until a new senior management team was put in place. It’s a shame as the owners are lovely people and they actually care about the kids and the staff.

Pros

Lovely owners, some benefits, good pay

Cons

Long hours, expected to work all hours and drop your life and petty attitudes to certain things

1.0Job security/advancement

Fub place to work

Get to listen to good music and serve customers whilst learning the different areas of a customer service role. The pay is more than minimum wage and there is great staff

I didn’t even really work there for long it was almost like a voluntary work , I worked once but there and then I had to stop because it wasn’t getting in he way of my school work.

360 driver excavator

good place to work for always plenty to do and always good team work works van provided transport to and from work contracts . plenty of weekend overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Athena. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • Athena
  • Senior management are the worst I’ve ever worked for
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?