Athena

Athena Employee Reviews

Fub place to work

Get to listen to good music and serve customers whilst learning the different areas of a customer service role. The pay is more than minimum wage and there is great staff

Athena Review!

Everything is perfect. Work from Home Setting. Work-life balance. Non-toxic colleagues. Probably outsourcing coaches who have zero experience in being executive assistants. I'm lucky enough to be under a coach who is very good.

Pros

Work from Home Setting, Work-life balance, Non-toxic colleagues

Cons

Very cool place to work.

I think this company is really fun to work for. I saw a lot of good people become better people. They train really good and help a lot. You should try it out.

Great community that helps you get to where you want to go.

The interview experience was very efficient. They work fast and give updates regularly, you are not left out waiting for a response because they send one right away. They really assess your skills and qualifications before they qualify you and after being qualified, you'll get scheduled right away!

Pros

Abundant learnings and skills that you will be taught.

Cons

Abundant learnings and skills that you will be taught.

Great career shift for new parents and those from the BPO industry like me!

It was quite a challenge to find a job and a company that would be compatible with the lifestyle of a new mom like me, in this time of the pandemic. That's why I feel blessed to have found Athena because it's what I've always felt since sending my application to them. At that time, their application process was very difficult, however, after learning more about the role of an EA during training and now working as one, I realized it all made sense because being an executive assistant is not a mediocre job. I'd say, after being in the BPO industry for 5+ years, this is the best career move I've ever made! No more commute, no more TLs who are always breathing down your neck, home-cooked meals (goodbye pantry food!), and the best is that my baby can always feel my presence as a parent and I get to experience the joys of parenthood by working at home.Hands down, their client-matching process is one-of-a-kind coz my partnership with my client has by far been so successful, they've decided to hire more to add to our growing business. The matching stays true to your qualification, abilities, personality and interests. Plus, the support and management team has never failed in going above and beyond in making sure that the EAs are happy, healthy and is satisfied with their career.

Pros

HMO coverage (from 6th month), reimbursable 12k coverage on veterinary charges (for your furbabies), weekly payroll (can be transferred to Gcash!), outstanding community support (free crash courses on tools, apps, softwares that are usually paid when you join VA courses), organized and competitive training courses, never-ending learning!

Cons

None for now, all have been great and positive for me so far!

So far the company has a very welcoming and very professional approach.

Screening and assessment was very efficiently designed to weed out the applicants that has the potential which was a very good move from the company. It just shows how very well manage the company is and how they value time.

Pros

Remote job that gives you freedom and opportunity to achieve your goals

Cons

Odd hours.

Life-work balance promise, fulfilled

Athena is the best company I have ever worked for. Everyone is so supportive, and the culture is amazing. The leaders are genuinely invested in everyone's overall well-being and professional growth. 6 months ago I knew nothing of the industry - this would be my 1st work from home gig. The amount of stuff I needed to learn at that time was overwhelming but with the help of my colleagues, I was able to confidently sail through all the challenges. In less than a year, their support enabled me to help my client be the best at what they do. I'm a much better person in a lot of ways, thanks to Athena. #tryulyblessed.

Pros

Health insurance Pet medical reimbursement Equipment LOADS of incentives, giveaways Strong support system

Cons

Pay my own taxes

Feedback-driven company with 100% employee support

Athena is a virtual utopia. From the day I sent my application form, passing the recruitment process, the training period, to onboarding with a client - in every step of the way, I was well-supported by their team members. A newly hired can expect help from not just the learning experience team, but also from tenured executive assistants, the assigned coach, and the client experience team.One thing that constantly amazes me is that everyone is ok with giving and receiving feedback. It might not sound like much but it's refreshing, especially here in the Philippines, to have your voice heard and valued.

Pros

Company-provided work equipment, permanent WFH, topnotch training, great compensation and benefits, team support

Montgomery Contractors

The equity that the county strives for does not apply to contractors. DHS’ treatment of contractors is deplorable. County employees can mistreat you and get away with it. There’s no job security.

Pros

Low pay

Cons

Health, lack of respect from county supervisors, low pay, no job security

Senior management are the worst I’ve ever worked for

Some of the homes are lovely to work in and the staff are lovely. The culture they’ve adapted in the senior management is a disgrace l, and with their lack of knowledge of the role for working with young people it has hindered their ability to deal with the care aspect. The company needed massive improvements when I got their and did well until a new senior management team was put in place. It’s a shame as the owners are lovely people and they actually care about the kids and the staff.

Pros

Lovely owners, some benefits, good pay

Cons

Long hours, expected to work all hours and drop your life and petty attitudes to certain things

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Athena?

The most enjoyable part of job is brifing time where we lern new things about products and new new offers

The management of company is excellent in different natur and every support staff are very helpful they will guide you in all situation if any agent or caller is phasing challenge towards calling than everyone help him and guide him

Pros

Time are adjustable

Cons

I didn't notice any cons

Tres productif et avantageux

Cette structure est parfaite pour tout étudiant qui veut avoir de l'expérience professionnelle au Canada. Je suis satisfais et très heureux de faire partir de leur équipe

Pros

Hospitalité, rémunération à pique, et relation employeur employé satisfaisante

Cons

Je ne sais sil ya une assurance maladie

Pay and staffing

They leave 1 aid on 7-3 for 30 residents and the nurse does not help your work like slaves management only come out when they know the state is coming

Staffing coordinator

Bullying and harassment is constant in Plymouth ma the managers are bullies it's such a stressful place to work .you fear for your job daily and when you call corporate to ask for help you get nothing. So many good people have left because of the DON and infection control

I didn’t even really work there for long it was almost like a voluntary work , I worked once but there and then I had to stop because it wasn’t getting in he way of my school work.

360 driver excavator

good place to work for always plenty to do and always good team work works van provided transport to and from work contracts . plenty of weekend overtime.

open en fijne werkomgeving

erg leuke directeur en fijn team. creatieve school.

Buona esperienza

La giornata non aveva un orario fisso in quanto l' orario era dipeso dagli ordini della giornata che andavano da 30000 colli a 60000 circa la parte piu difficile mantenere la media colli (dipesa dal tipo di bolla che capitava avolte piu facile a volte piu pesante)

The pay here sucks..

I feel like for the job i do i and other over qualified cnas should be getting better pay..i feel overwhelmed all the time not enough staff and the management dosent care

Fun and productive

Athena was a great working and learning experience. A typical day at work was always eventful. I learned so many things such as the dealings of each material . The most enjoyable part of the job was showing up and starting my work day.

It was a BPO company

IT support is world-class, based on highly reliable, customized CRM-driven solutions and seamless processes with total information security. At Athena, premises and infrastructure are tailored to deliver the best results.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Athena. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement
  • Athena
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?