Athena Employee Reviews for Support Worker in SwanseaReview this company
Support Worker1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 73 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Some of the homes are lovely to work in and the staff are lovely. The culture they’ve adapted in the senior management is a disgrace l, and with their lack of knowledge of the role for working with young people it has hindered their ability to deal with the care aspect. The company needed massive improvements when I got their and did well until a new senior management team was put in place. It’s a shame as the owners are lovely people and they actually care about the kids and the staff.
Lovely owners, some benefits, good pay
Long hours, expected to work all hours and drop your life and petty attitudes to certain things
Was this review helpful?
See more Athena reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Athena. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 73 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Athena
- What benefits does Athena offer?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Athena? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Athena?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Athena?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Athena?