Athena

Athena Culture reviews

Clear

fast paced

it was great fun working here as a team member. the other team members were lovely however there was alot of staff so was hard to get a decent amount of shifts.

Senior management are the worst I’ve ever worked for

Some of the homes are lovely to work in and the staff are lovely. The culture they’ve adapted in the senior management is a disgrace l, and with their lack of knowledge of the role for working with young people it has hindered their ability to deal with the care aspect. The company needed massive improvements when I got their and did well until a new senior management team was put in place. It’s a shame as the owners are lovely people and they actually care about the kids and the staff.

Pros

Lovely owners, some benefits, good pay

Cons

Long hours, expected to work all hours and drop your life and petty attitudes to certain things

Very eventful and fun workplace

This was a great gymnastic business and all members of staff were extremely polite. I wouldnt know what the working salary is though as i was only a volunteer.

Productive and very encouraging atmosphere

Working at Athena was a pleasure. The typical day at work would include late hours however due to excellent atmosphere. The management was also on very high standard, which mad the work challenging but relaxing as well. The hardest part of the job was to provide excellent customer service to the customers between the meals during the shows as the waitress could't disturb the show. The hob overall was very enjoyable.

production

working in Athena was always a pleasure, we were a good team that seemed to bounce off one an other, our approach to work always was attention to detail.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Athena?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Athena. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement