Athena

Athena Management reviews

Clear

Productive and very encouraging atmosphere

Working at Athena was a pleasure. The typical day at work would include late hours however due to excellent atmosphere. The management was also on very high standard, which mad the work challenging but relaxing as well. The hardest part of the job was to provide excellent customer service to the customers between the meals during the shows as the waitress could't disturb the show. The hob overall was very enjoyable.

Senior management are the worst I’ve ever worked for

Some of the homes are lovely to work in and the staff are lovely. The culture they’ve adapted in the senior management is a disgrace l, and with their lack of knowledge of the role for working with young people it has hindered their ability to deal with the care aspect. The company needed massive improvements when I got their and did well until a new senior management team was put in place. It’s a shame as the owners are lovely people and they actually care about the kids and the staff.

Pros

Lovely owners, some benefits, good pay

Cons

Long hours, expected to work all hours and drop your life and petty attitudes to certain things

Stressful and not supported.

Mananenent to friendly with each other and have there favourites! A lot of back stabbing all the time! Management bully people and make constant threats to sack people! Not enough notice with regards to training.

Cons

Loved service users and girls l worked with We're lovely all very hard working

Girls l worked with were brill and very easy to work with the only downside we're some of office staff were rude and Did not support you if I were poorly u at to get on with it some office staff were very helpful pay. Not great at to buy own food l now work for another care company absolutely fantastic

The CEO is a treat.

I work as a volounteer, the CEO is lovely and understanding. The hi ta aren’t taxing, the clientele are excellent to work with. This is a great company with great people, with a light enough work load

Pros

Flexible hours, great working environment, flexible lunches.

Cons

Not enough hours.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Athena?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Athena. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement