Atkins

Atkins Employee Reviews for Document Controller

Fast paced

Fast paced environment, demanding with plenty to keep you busy. Attention to detail. Mix of contractors and full time staff. Diverse and inclusive team.

productive and funplace

General document controller, managing the in and out flow of documents that come in for the project, downloading and uploading of document on the EDMS,create and distributing document to my project manager and clients.quality check documents against the transmittal making sure they pass document controll procedure before i accept and workflow documents to my project manager.

Document Control

Administrative duties for a team of 90 Engineers on a major Qatar Rail Project, dealing with all queries and managing the submission of design packages for MEP, Architectural and Structural design ensuring all information is accurate and correct for upload to Aconex (Document Management System) and distribution to third parties fro review.

Start work a 7.15, sign on computer deal with any emails I have received, sign on to Asite and Cabinet, update tracker, produce any transmittals for issue's get paper work ready to send to Bangalore & Delhi offices in India, any records I have received from NRG are put onto to insurance files, once actioned put through work flow.

Pros

Variation in work

Cons

Chasing paperwork

Jobs at Atkins