Atlantis Medical

3.8Pay & benefits
3.5Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews

Educational and enjoyable workplace

A typical day in my workplace consists of arriving on to the hospital ward to receive hand over. Throughout the shift I am responsible for personal care of the patients, this means for example toileting, showering, assisting with food and drink for the patients on the ward. It is a fast paced place to work in, where infection control is up most. Maintaining person centered care throughout. It is important that i continually keep the nurses on the ward informed on how the patients are. I then end the day again by handover. From this job I have learnt how to record physical observations. I have gained the knowledge about numerous illnesses due to me working on different wards which help me with future patients. It's very rare that i work with the same staff due to me constantly changing wards and hospitals. The nurses and other staff members that I work with are very helpful and always there if needed.

Pros

Salary, Experience of working in a hospital

Cons

Distance, Not just based in one hospital

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlantis Medical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement