Atlas Cleaning Limited
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

Atlas Cleaning Limited Employee Reviews

I have worked on and off for Atlas cleaning since around 2009 and my manager is lovely. She has always helped me when I've needed it. Pay isn't great, could be more but its the normal rate. Job satisfaction is very good . Always plenty of stock when needed and wages paid on time.
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
Minimum pay
I have worked for Atlas since January 2020, everytime I go into work I always learn something new or come across a new challenge. I absolutely love where I work
Pros
Perfect hours
Cons
Nothing i can think of
I worked for this company for around 2 years. The job and other colleagues are great. What is not great is the manager! I mean if you want to work a million hours a day then get harassed on your personal phone during your days off then you will love it! Your personal life is discussed in the office with a few added lies added from the manager! The manager doesn't have a home life so finds it hard to understand why staff want to clock off and go home.So to sum it up if your happy working well over your contracted hours, do as your told, and don't complain as that's seen as being awkward and dont mind working for someone who tells more lies than pinocchio then look no further! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Pros
Yet to find one
Cons
Not enough roon to list them all
Atlas are the worst cleaning company I have had the misfortune of working for there management skills are very poor they think shouting and bullying is acceptable. In my opinion the Area management should have a lot more People training so they could understand peoples feelings and how to motivate them in the right way and not a negative way, and they have let a lying culture run amok which was bad for morale .
Pros
It paid the rent
Cons
Poor management. Lying culture.
and professional - excellent training - nice people to work with polite and also i think that a person who started ina career at atlas maybe is not the last opportunity but it is a start that helps to develop other great skills for a career progression actually what i am also
No salary on mobile with these, only given 3 hours work a day when promised full time, manager at the time couldn't keep up with what person got paid what, was underpaid after doing "overtime" time and time again, lifes hard enough then big companys mess with the little persons monies, not on, its minimum wage workers on a beggers can't be picky basis that keep companies like this ontop.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Given most working hours on a Sunday, Poor management, living wage, rubbish contracts mostly at gyms and restaurants, no salary for mobile cleaner role.
I've worked at Atlas Cleaning for over 11 years now at the head office, it's a great place to work! It can be very stressful especially 2020! This is a family run business which is reflected in all departments, everyone gets on really well, any dramas are quickly dealt with.There is potential to learn about all aspects of the business from the bottom to the top.
Pros
Free coffee, CEO is a great man!
Cons
Hours can be long
I like my job as it is flexible and in a good location, salary is good, people are genuinely nice and I never had any kind of problems. Everyone is trying their best.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Less hours
Rubbish rate of pay, shocking area manager, and no flexibility of hours!! Welcome to the Atlas way where the company is too busy trying to conquer the cleaning industry with no regard for the minions.. err sorry cleaners.
Pros
Non
Cons
Always respected as a person and they are really friendly, paid was good , paid holidays, i loved working with such a lovely company.I strongly recommend it
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lot of work
Management are terrible. Soon to ring you when they want to moan at you or get you to do extra/cover but when you need to get in touch with them about anything it's like they ignore you. My pay was hardly ever correct. Asked to have time off at xmas to be told that no holidays are allowed to be taken after a certain date in December when i had some time off the previous year at xmas. There was no email or new contract to state this just a text message, how professional is that !!! Push more and more work on you with no extra time or decent pay especially when you are working in disgusting conditions.
Pros
Cons
Poor everything.
Worst place I've ever worked . Manager was very controlling and always liked to make staff known about how many times shes sacked someone. Also she would set routines one week and change them at the drop of a hat and complain at staff for forgetting routines .constantly finding a reason to pull someone into an office to have ago at them over stupid stuff like a flake of paint on the carpet. changehaanoften wondered why people forgot
Pros
Nothing positive to say !!
I’ve been working for Atlas in Sheffield for five months. Early morning shifts. I fit it in B4 my main job. They have been easy going. They are reasonable, helpful & understanding. Supervisor does a good job, he’s very professional. All staff are lovely. Work is general cleaning. As long as you have an eye for detail, do your job well, take an interest in what you have to do & like cleaning you can’t go wrong. It can be hard work & tiring but I enjoy it.
Pros
Free parking. Great supervisor
Cons
Have to go to bed early every evening.
Everyone is friendly and approachable and the work is fairly easy and manageable within the given timeframe. The job isn't stressful and the tasks to be completed are okay.
Pros
Short shifts, friendly staff, easy work.
Cons
Working every day means little time for socialising
About 20 people have left in last year alone, losing contracts left right and centre not many hours and don't care about there staff. Will cancel holidays. Senior management rude
Pros
Cons
Poor pay rude treatment
takes me bit to long to realise they ripping money of employers on different modes,no comunication when need and many more!I wont recommend to anyone work with them.
Very strange area manager called jon very rude doesnt know how to talk to people and seems to prefer young inexperienced ladies rather than qualified time served cleaners with means to transport Very low pay for very few hours and lots of travel expected steer clear if your serious about employment just another mickey mouse cleaning company at its best
Very professional management and always ready to solve any problems. All equipment always provided. I have been working for Atlas for a year. I'm very satisfied and pleased.
I was posted to ned hotel in bank station London he was beautiful placeto work .will have about 6 to 7 restaurants over there I work in cecconis restaurants the restaurant was Italy restaurant he was very friendly people over there I have great 3 years experience in there
Could not trust manager. Payed emergency tax for 4 months even doe I handed in a P45 with correct code. Treated like a mushroom 🍄 feed on rubbish and keep in the dark.
Excellent company to work for. Wages allways paid on time. Even overtime. Polite management. Would allways recommend. Never expect you to do more than you are capable of