Atlas FM
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Atlas FM

Atlas FM Employee Review

Fab company to work for

Really enjoying working for atlas cleaning Touch point is a important job to do because of covid. I’m on temporary zero contract so job will end soon not sure when though but I’m enjoying the job Full time cleaning working in a court

Pros

Hour lunch unpaid

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Wouldn’t bother

Work two job role contacts only get paid for 1 job role. Things get added on to your job role even though the things added on are not anything to do with the job you do and a completely different line of work. Pay never correct and when you leave they don’t pay you all of your wages that might I add you had already worked and earned in advance. Terrible communication with payroll head office etc. would never of took the job if I knew this information I’d avoid working here and most of the employees complain about how bad the company is.

Same role

The building was easy to navigate & clean. The security staff were friendly as was the admin staff &All the judges would take the time to chat.
Same location

One of the best family companies still around

Great company to work for, best values I have seen in along time for any company, management structure no one can come close to, I highly recommend working for them.

Pros

Great family values

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas FM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Atlas FM with

• Atlas FM
  • Fab company to work for