Atlas FM
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Atlas FM

Atlas FM Employee Review

The building was easy to navigate & clean. The security staff were friendly as was the admin staff &All the judges would take the time to chat.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Wouldn’t bother

Work two job role contacts only get paid for 1 job role. Things get added on to your job role even though the things added on are not anything to do with the job you do and a completely different line of work. Pay never correct and when you leave they don’t pay you all of your wages that might I add you had already worked and earned in advance. Terrible communication with payroll head office etc. would never of took the job if I knew this information I’d avoid working here and most of the employees complain about how bad the company is.

Pros

Cons

Fab company to work for

Really enjoying working for atlas cleaning Touch point is a important job to do because of covid. I’m on temporary zero contract so job will end soon not sure when though but I’m enjoying the job Full time cleaning working in a court

Pros

Hour lunch unpaid

Cons

Good company

The overall management was good ,helpful and supportive. Got work when I needed it and found it quite easy to change hours , book holidays etc. Would recommend working for this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas FM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Atlas FM with

• Atlas FM
  • Productive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?