ATOS

ATOS Employee Reviews for Analyst

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,679 reviews

Excellent pay and benefits outweighed by the management style and stressful target driven environment

Excellent pay Excellent benefits Poor management Poor advancement opportunities Very stressful working environment due to target driven culture Inconsistent assessments and feedback which can be very contradictory

If you forget to ask for a review of the service you have provided you are sacked even though you are the person most people turn to for advice.

To put a 21 year old in charge, 21 at the time I was there is ludicrous. What work and life experience does a 21 year old have. To come into the office and have no interaction with the staff others than managers is a poor show.

Pros

Lovely colleagues.

Cons

Very stressful.

Poor management

Had a great working experience until I had 2 bereavements - ended up on a PDP as I was so distressed and stressed and fearful about going sick . Poor management structure and no support during what was the most difficult time in my life

Pros

Working hours, working away opportunity

Cons

Stressful, poor management

Hated the job

My experience with Atos was horrible. The trading was intense and this is away from home. On passing the training my manager kept me at work well into the evenings to finish my reports. He didn’t care that I had a family to go home to or discuss other ways of finishing. Christmas Eve I was met home after my husband threatened to come downThere was no work life balanceI ended up going to work in tears until I could get another job to go into and ended up putting in a grievance re my manager. My colleagues were great and the only thing that hit me through it.

Pros

Salary was good

Awful place

The job itself is good and rewarding but you are micromanaged to death. Put downs when work checked. Damaging comments given. Put on Performance Notice for not reaching target, questioning feedback. Damaging effects on mental health, self esteem and general health

Pros

Wage

Cons

Scrutiny, under microscope and not listened to

Poor communication, dreadful managers

Don’t do it!!!People management is dreadful, you are just a numberManagers can’t manage, high turn over of staffSalary was good but no work life balance

Focused work place

Office based or work from home. Work loads are consistent and can be heavy. Emphasis and plenty of training on getting it right the first time. Plenty of support.

Dull

Every day is the same. Assess, write up, repeat. Very little opportunity for promotion or indeed, to do anything other than assess. Opportunity to do something different largely dependent on where you live. Long drives on home consultations. This isn’t the end of the world as mileage is generous but it is certainly stressful.

Awful

Awful company ran by managers with no previous experience pressured to complete reports to make money, rewards financially great Wages good Stress levels high and u will end up on anti depressants

Another one bites the dust!

Very high turnover of staff. Poor management, often feels like groundhog Day! Money is really good & that's often the only reason people stay. But I would rather be skint in a job where I'm happy and have a better work life balance.

Working on the chain gang at ATOS/IAS

Worked as a face to face assessor and as a back office disability analyst. This is very well paid job for what it is. However. You are worked very hard by the management. The work is tedious with no real advancement, dead end job. You are given unrealistic targets that you can not achieve. There is a real culture of cronyism. If your face fits your onto a winner if not, god help you. Your performance will be scrutinised daily. You think you know what stress is? You have no idea. Regular one to one meetings with managers who do not really understand your job and just focus on the unrealistic targets they expect you to achieve. Do not try and reason with managers you wont get any understanding or sympathy. You get paid more than they do and they resent you for it. Hit your targets and you might not burn out in 12 months. This job pays very well but there is a reason for it and they know it. You will burn out quickly. Half of your team will be on a performance plan for some reason, not hitting target, not achieving quality grades for the reports you write. You can't avoid performance plans regardless of how good you are at your job. They put you on a plan and tell you that you have 4 weeks to improve or you will be fired. This happens a lot and you will experience it. It allows the company to keep you on your toes and stressed and an easy way to get rid of you if you dare to have an opinion they don't like or you rock the boat. If you plan on having a long career and job security do not be suckered in by the high pay. This company breaks health -

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Poor management, blame culture, very stressful, high turnover of staff

Not what I expected

I was not allowed to use clinical judgement in my role which was vey difficult. My team were ok, although there were a group that would only help those within that group, and whilst n mat leave I have been completely ignored by all members of staff. I did not feel as though I wanted to return to a hostile environment.

Pros

salary

Cons

unable to use clinical judgement

Good place to work.

Good place to work.. Salary advancement is slow. However good working environment to work in. They offer trainings as well as long as you are willing to upgrade your skills.

Highly productive and demanding role

Thorough examination of a persons ability to function in their day to day living and assessing accurately according to all information provided and writing a concise report based on evidence from other medical professionals and based on examination of the claimant. Safety, risk and representing the claimants true state of health is key with good time keeping and people skills. Having the ability to adapt to all you are faced with on a day to day basis.

Challenging Helpdesk

For a First Line Analyst role, the expectations are extremely high in terms of product knowledge and fix rate while maintaining various set targets. Most new starters in the role on my particular contract are often overwhelmed by the amount of information which they need to learn. This is not a typical call-centre based job; although the targets are very similar to what would be expected in a call-centre, there is quite a degree of understanding of IT and knowledge and of various 'fixes' which should be implemented to assist customers. Many 1LS roles focus more on logging information and passing it to a relevant party however this role is more immersive and hands-on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement