AUGER SITE INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED

AUGER SITE INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED Employee Reviews

The job itself was great, lots of benefits to working at Auger such as the generous pay. The huge downside to Auger would be the engineers themselves.
Pros
Pay, equipment, van
Cons
Management and engineers
Long hours with no overtime paid not very helpful in office ie don't listen to engineer who are on site not lntressted in welfare of engineer would not recommend the company
Pros
Cons
Long hour no overtime paid
Start wasn't great no training due to covid but we got over it.Had my 1st review was great management happy was all going well till my partner fell ill with long term illness had time off booked as holiday.Family member passed away had 1 day off back to work trying to keep the cogs turning. Then my son had covid was sent home from school whole house had to isolate.Was told by management to get kids looked after and put job first!! Phoned to give return date was fine 2 hours later called back and treminated my contract.
Pros
Bonus early days
Cons
Travelling BAD MANAGEMENT.
Travel all over England and expect to stay away without being asked. Everything is taken for granted. Any problem with van or equipment you have to drive to Liverpool to get it sorted. My van broke down and I had to go with the tow truck to Liverpool and then stay up there all night with the van and then given spare van and expected to go to work next day without any time at home
Pros
Cons
Lots
Good company to work for, good benefits for example Christmas bonus, I've been with the company for just over two years never had any problems enjoy working for auger.
Pros
Early finishes, training programs, weekend work.
Cons
Working alone and some long drives
Made to feel welcome from the start, surrounded by approchable and helpful management plus full of social events to mix with internal and external staff
Working at Auger is a fun, fast paced and energetic experience with a real team spirit - that's what I love about the job and what keeps me coming back! The culture is about sharing knowledge and experience, building teams and having fun, we're like a big family!!
An excellent company to work for.your given all the tools required to do your job to make life easy with up to date technology.full training provided and mentoring from senior staff allowing you to feel relaxed in asking questions and going forward with the company. With auger your not just a number but a valid member of staff,which makes you feel a part of the company and makes you strive to be better.
You won't find a better company in this line of work. From the management/ office staff, all the way through to the engineers on site, 10/10. Constant communication throughout every working day with the office/other engineers making the harder jobs easier. you'll find help isn't far away if needed to ensure the best possible outcome for all parties involved.
Auger is overall a good place to work, with approachable colleagues and a team atmosphere but the expectations can be demanding and was not a good fit for me.
Pros
Team outings
Cons
Difficult customers