AUGER SITE INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED

Working at AUGER SITE INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED: 33 AUGER SITE INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED Reviews

United Kingdom33 reviews

companymanagementworkjobgreatdayteamtraining

Fast paced but office culture is very friendly and supportive

The job can be very fast-paced but colleagues are pretty supportive and happy to help out when needed, generally really friendly place to work. The pay is pretty fair and other benefits are great, but I would say there could be a little bit more support in some aspects, but the support from management with the role itself is pretty good. Nice holiday allowance and able to earn more too!

Cons

Work life balance can be difficult but that is pretty usual with any Mon-Fri job!

At Auger you're encouraged to do something for yourself, that will help you progress either in line with your current job role or personally. That can be either through in-house training sessions/external training sessions and full support is given throughout. Success is achieved together and celebrated in the same way. An excellent team to be part of.

Insights into AUGER SITE INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Auger offers regular opportunities for progression and has provided me with funding towards additional qualifications. Although a typical day is fast paced, there are lots of rewarding benefits. The workplace culture is friendly and inclusive, with a real family feel. Management are approachable and understanding. Overall great place to work!

Great company

Fast paced environment with rewarding benefits. Great management who are willing to help when needed and understand you on a personal level. Great people to work with.

Really enjoy the work/life balance at auger

Auger is one of the best drainage firms I’ve worked for. The pay is good with yearly rises and bonus. The People on site are a laugh to work with and the people on the phone are always helpful.wouldn’t wanna go anywhere else auger gives me the balance i need. Would recommend

Pros

good work/life balance, Christmas bonus

Cons

Sometimes journey times up to 2 hours to jobs

A supportive, friendly place to work

Supportive management and really friendly people. A fun environment to work in where colleagues help eachother. Great benefits including salary and advancement and training opportunities. The company looks after its employees really well including cost of living pay rises and yearly bonus.

Pros

Great benefits inc bonus & cost of living pay rise, friendly colleagues and supportive management, lovely office

Cons

Great communication and opportunities throughout the company.

I always feel recognised and appreciated for what I contribute to the company.Communication throughout the company is great and there are always opportunities to collaborate across different teams. Senior Management listen and appreciate honest feedback and any new ideas on how to improve any existing processes.

Great Working Environment

Great team culture and collaboration between employees. Investing in training for all employees.Senior management is always there to assist in times of need.

Great place to work. Very professional and approachable.

Auger is a lovely company to work for, very professional, and has great company values. Detailed training from day one and continued training throughout. All staff are friendly and helpful with a great work ethic.

Pros

Excellent benefits

Great Place to work

I have been working at auger for over 5 years now and can honestly say it's the best drainage company I've worked, there is no stress to do loads of jobs per day, no weekend work unless you want overtime(your choice). No on call rota, there is no pressure to find work on site as most companies do, whilst working here I've had several pay rises which were given to me and not asked for, would recommend working here to anyone.

Pros

Very good salary, Yearly bonus and a good Christmas do.

Brilliant company

From day one I have been welcomed into the auger team, there an absolute brilliant company to work for, in fact the best I've ever had. Can't thank them enough for giving me the opportunity

Pros

Very helpful in every way, can't do enough for there stafd

Very good company

A very caring company whom put their employees first. The field engineers work singly however, you're never alone and will always have help and support. There is a professional standard set yet management do not make you feel beneath

Pros

Very good work team mates and office staff

Cons

Long distance travelling

Lind days and stressful

I found auger a very stressful company to work for as the driving in general everyday was far to much sometimes up to 300-350miles per day and 50 hour weeks,the workload was just unrelenting

Pros

Fully equipped vans

Cons

Long days..long drives..

Best job I’ve ever had

Having worked for different water companies,Auger is the best ,best pay ,work life balance, staff in office knowledgeable, other engineers helpful n willing to help you out ,jobs sometimes about thinking outside the box ,and can do attitude

Pros

Profit share, Christmas party

Worst company work for

Stayed a week and I quit. Worst company I’ve worked for. You will just be a number to them. Literally no help from start to finish, they give you a van and off you go no help with your phone, emails etc etc.

Pros

Quitting a week in.

Cons

Leaving my other company to work for them.

Not a good place to work

Long hours with no overtime paid not very helpful in office ie don't listen to engineer who are on site not lntressted in welfare of engineer would not recommend the company

Pros

Cons

Long hour no overtime paid

Terrible management!

Start wasn't great no training due to covid but we got over it.Had my 1st review was great management happy was all going well till my partner fell ill with long term illness had time off booked as holiday.Family member passed away had 1 day off back to work trying to keep the cogs turning. Then my son had covid was sent home from school whole house had to isolate.Was told by management to get kids looked after and put job first!! Phoned to give return date was fine 2 hours later called back and treminated my contract.

Pros

Bonus early days

Cons

Travelling BAD MANAGEMENT.

Lots of travel

Travel all over England and expect to stay away without being asked. Everything is taken for granted. Any problem with van or equipment you have to drive to Liverpool to get it sorted. My van broke down and I had to go with the tow truck to Liverpool and then stay up there all night with the van and then given spare van and expected to go to work next day without any time at home

Pros

Cons

Lots

Good company

Good company to work for, good benefits for example Christmas bonus, I've been with the company for just over two years never had any problems enjoy working for auger.

Pros

Early finishes, training programs, weekend work.

Cons

Working alone and some long drives

Big happy family

Made to feel welcome from the start, surrounded by approchable and helpful management plus full of social events to mix with internal and external staff

fun, fast paced and energetic experience

Working at Auger is a fun, fast paced and energetic experience with a real team spirit - that's what I love about the job and what keeps me coming back! The culture is about sharing knowledge and experience, building teams and having fun, we're like a big family!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AUGER SITE INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement