AUGER SITE INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED

AUGER SITE INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED Management reviews

The job itself was great, lots of benefits to working at Auger such as the generous pay. The huge downside to Auger would be the engineers themselves.
Pros
Pay, equipment, van
Cons
Management and engineers
Start wasn't great no training due to covid but we got over it.Had my 1st review was great management happy was all going well till my partner fell ill with long term illness had time off booked as holiday.Family member passed away had 1 day off back to work trying to keep the cogs turning. Then my son had covid was sent home from school whole house had to isolate.Was told by management to get kids looked after and put job first!! Phoned to give return date was fine 2 hours later called back and treminated my contract.
Pros
Bonus early days
Cons
Travelling BAD MANAGEMENT.
Made to feel welcome from the start, surrounded by approchable and helpful management plus full of social events to mix with internal and external staff
You won't find a better company in this line of work. From the management/ office staff, all the way through to the engineers on site, 10/10. Constant communication throughout every working day with the office/other engineers making the harder jobs easier. you'll find help isn't far away if needed to ensure the best possible outcome for all parties involved.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AUGER SITE INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED?