Aura Care Living

Aura Care Living Employee Reviews

I worked there for a month first week good. 2nd week cut hours no notice no asking you.Staff OK but some will dob you in for the stupid thing. I left
Pros
No pros
Cons
Cctv cameras everywhere watching you.
I didn’t work here for long, poorly managed. No gratitude for staff. Constantly put under pressure. Read CQC reports before you go here. It will give you clear indication of what the home is like.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor management. Greedy.
Amazing place to be - Its a journey to success - amazing team - Amazing residents - ratings improved - Culture -lots of work to instill new culture in the team
Pros
Amazing task to make the home the best one ever
Cons
bloody Staff
Aura Care Living is a company which consistently and positively celebrates differences that we have as people. This Home within its policy provides training and promotes activities to encourage team building to take the pressure of when we do have to work hard as a team, starting from management to everyone else down the line. We are expected to make a fair treatment of all our colleagues and of those whom we serve, our residents. I have learned new skills which are a must in the work I do but equally they would be transferable in other fields as well
Aura Care Living Cirencester is based in Stratton and from the entrance to the office the workspace is wonderfully decorated . The training provided was simply excellent .The management group provide an exceptional service always clear and understanding in difficult situations .
It's sometimes quite hostile with some people there, it almost seems like management is waiting for you to slip up so they can tell you off. majority are ok though.Salary is average but there are no benefits really and everyone there has been doing the same job since they started (some have been there for many years) They have an oddly high staff turnover (at least 3-4 leave per month)
Pros
Cons
Undue hostility from some
Worked her for a year, whilst husband in Cirencester, job ok, but management arnt as good as they think they are ? have there little click and reception staff talk behind peoples backs.
Pros
wage
Cons
management
Best thing about my place if work is the fact that it's easy to speak to management, they seem to be on the same level and generally everyone is very polite
Pros
High class hotel feel
Cons
Salary
It's been a good company to work for. Each experience had molded me to do better - I have learnt so much. Staff are very kind and supportive. Speaking and getting to know both village and care home residents was the highlight of me working there.
Pros
(mostly) kind staff
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Aura Care and never had a dull day at work. The best part of the job was definitely the team I worked with, including management who were always very supportive and super friendly. The culture is that of a collaborative workplace where everyone supports and helps each other, and always maintaining a sense of fun. I would highly recommend!
Pros
The people!
Cons
hours do vary (but to be expected in care)
As a carer, the work is fast paced but uniquely rewarding. The people are amazing, I felt part of the team within a few days. Sure, it does have its challenging moments, but for the most part it is a fun, collaborative workplace, full of dedicated, happy workers.
I worked at Aura Care for over two years and it was a very pleasant experience. Unfortunately I had to leave because I had to move away for my partners job but I loved every moment of it, met some really inspirational , talented people who helped me develop my career. I would definitely recommend anyone to work here.
I have worked with Aura Care in their marketing department for over two years now and I honestly love it. No two days are the same and there are always innovative and exciting ideas to work with. The marketing efforts are collaborative and the management are keen to empower their employees. I feel many ideas I have are openly discussed and developed while my opinion is respected which is really important to me. You need to be prepared to be flexible and always be ready for a new opportunity with Aura and if you can do that, you will be really successful.
Pros
Empowering Environment
I worked at Aura Care Living for about a year and my experience was extremely positive. Beautiful care home and facilities, along with wonderful residents.
Working for the Aura team has been extremely rewarding and fulfilling. The team is extremely supportive and it’s a genuine nice place to work. I was relatively new to the sector and the from the time I started I received all of the support and guidance from the management team to help myself develop and grow. As you can appreciate supporting people is a rewarding experience where it can change perception on things for the better and after a hard working life that support is truly deserved. With all the support in my development, Iv grown as a person and had opportunities that I didn’t think could be possible. I owe a lot to Aura and I take great pleasure in supporting the business and the residents.
Pros
Lots of opportunities, safe environment, supportive management team, modern surroundings, take pride in their strategy
Cons
5* environment with regard to work and job satisfaction. It is a pleasure coming into work every day! Friendly colleagues, supportive management; could not fault a single thing!
Overall a wonderful place to work, aesthetically and professionally. The most rewarding thing about my job is seeing not only my colleagues happy, but of course the residents too. Since I first started at Aura, I've grown as person, as well as the company itself. The management are kind, helping when needs be and everyone is supportive towards each other.
I genuinely love my job, I work in a beautiful place with a great team and care for amazing people . Management are supportive and encouraging, I hope to work here for a very long time
Pros
Safe environment, free meals, secure parking, wonderful surroundings
Cons
Since joining the Aura family it was apparent the whole team is friendly and understanding. The whole;e home approach works well and as team we always pull together. The management structure that is in place is impeccable, always willing to listen and are understanding and helpful in every situation. The whole team is first class, always putting the needs of the residents above everything else.
An amazing place to work where you are always supported and listened too. Lovely team members on all units, everyone works well together and wants you to succeed in what you do, great company morale. The Managers have time for everyone in the home and make time for you if and when it is needed. A relaxing ambience with beautiful nature just outside the window which makes our Teams and Residents enjoy their time here. A fair working structure and a company I would recommend to my friends.
An exciting company with significant growth, lots of opportunities for personal growth. Offering fantastic homes and comfortable care home for people to live, working in such a caring environment is very rewarding.
  1. Employee reviews