Autodesk

Autodesk Employee Reviews

Great company with a clear purpose.Focused on enabling creative designers with the CAD tools to transform ideas into reality.Colleagues become close friends and drive toward a common goal.I loved my 5 years as the Education Program Manager for EMEA.
Pros
Creative freedom
Cons
Excessive travel
Poor Work Life Balance. Good Management and a very dynamic and innovative company to work for. However it is incredibly difficult to achieve work life balance.
It took 17 years to get my dream job, due to slight autism. One acquisition and 8 years later, four of us became mysteriously unemployed. Autodesk Destroys.
Good place to work Central Location Poor Moral of Job Security Salary and benefits are very competitive Good stock and RSU scheme Relaxed working environment
A typical day at Autodesk is regular office walkarounds, checking kitchen and stationery stock, checking meeting rooms, contacting landlord and overseeing maintenance issues. Best part of the job was the office location and the staff.
Good place to work. Nice surroundings and generous benefits Farnborough office can be quiet as lots of people work from home On site restaurant which is subsidized Free parking Kitchen facilities with free tea/coffee
Cons
Farnborough office is quiet
It is a nice place to work, with good benefit, good job culture, good management and nice people. The company allow you to work from home. Very nice working condition.
I've been working as technical consultant dealing with customers and sales teams all over the world. During my stay I improved my presentation and communication skills along with the metrology knowledge.
Pros
No much pressure
Cons
Unreliable management
Lots of opportunity for travel and flexible working. Lovely, modern offices. A typical day involves lots of meetings, many of which happen over Skype as colleagues are located all over the globe so you'll often find yourself working in multi-national teams. This can be awkward as it often means working across multiple time zones.
Pros
Subsidised on-site canteen, plenty of free on-site parking
Cons
Horrible location, difficult to get to with central Birmingham traffic
Even though AutoCAD is the backbone of this company, Autodesk create cutting-edge technology to stay ahead as one of the largest software companies in the world.
Pros
On Farnborough flight path
Cons
farnborough air show
Generally well paid positions with good benefits packages. Job security can vary depending on position in company and yearly restructuring exercises and divisional strategy changes.
Pros
Well paid
Cons
It's a corporation
Being a software house, the support issues always kept me on my toes. People were absolutely amazing to interact with, which included V.I.P support and user support all of who were extremely approachable and friendly
Pros
The office was overlooking an air strip, went througha major renovation, due to the nature of the business you would also see developers creating games and simulations
Cons
Time to travel to work
Great colleagues, Great products, poor internal systems and tools, fun culture but poor succession planning for the recruiting team.
Pros
good Compensation & Benefits
Cons
No opportunity for career progression
lovely working environment, co workers polite and friendly,, enjoyed working independantly
I was there only on a short term contract and therefore cannot speak for an FT. Good products, nice people. Could have done with a bit more management support.