Autonet Insurance

Autonet Insurance Employee Reviews

Been working here since February now and cant give them enough praise. Lovely atmosphere and great managers. Work life balance seems a bit strained due to working hours but that can be the same anywhere. Only been at the company 3 months so unsure about progression chances yet.
You are nothing but a number at Autonet! They make out as though they care about their employees - they don't! Treat you like absolute dirt and they couldn't care less about mental health. If working like a dog in a soulless environment with no support or engagement is for you - go for it!
Pros
Can't think of any?
Cons
No support, nobody cares
Excellent company to work for plenty of promotion chances professional environment excellent wage structure with on site canteen providing hot and cold food
Pros
Ample parking
Cons
Multiple shifts
I would recommend Autonet insurance highly to a friend or family. They have high standards of values for the business and customers I did aprrentship with them and enjoy learning new key skills interacting with new people and working hard and been friendly and polite at all times.
Pros
No but they have top canteen
Cons
Part time
Stressful, check calls for fails regularly impacts commissions, office unhygienic, not cleaned, managers do not help, continuously taking calls without no time to update records, penalised for taking too long
Pros
Collegues
Cons
Managers
its not a bad place to work for to be fair. Your looked after but at the same time they use every minute out of you your there. Good Ceo. OK management.
I worked here for nearly a year and it is by far the worst place I have ever worked! Firstly you are pushed in to training, even if you have never been on the phone before you are made to go on them even when feeling uncomfortable, you get hardly any help and are told to ‘Deal with it’ when you need help, no manager and team leader help or step in at any time and pull their faces when you have a question to ask them for help! Don’t even think of being ill at any point, you are so highly criticised for being off sick for anything, even when providing hospital letter evidence for illness you are still victimised for being ‘sick’ and are put on a plan due to being off for something you can’t actually help. A team leader will more than likely talk about you behind your back, while you are standing there without them realising too! Unless of course your face fits, and you are family, a best friend or just very very well liked by management or a team leader, then have all the time you need off, in fact just stand and talk to them as this seems to be ok for them, but god forbid your 10 seconds late from a break If you are not one of those people! Everything you say gets around the whole office, even things You don’t say, and yes management and team leaders love the gossip, they even take part. No support, no help, staff are horrible regardless of who they are they don’t even know what a ‘team’ is! You have to be in their ‘click’ to be anyone in this place! If your face fits job and for no one else! Worst place I have ever worked and am glad to be out of there and working for - more...
Amazing staff who constantly keep leaving due to the draconian style management system followed by managers at every level. Made us do 3 job roles n pay the same salary.Constantly had to complain to HR about something or the other as treatment was based on favoritism rather than your work. Fair enough it happens but here it just went too far. If you cant find any other place than yes go for it
I enjoyed working for them, it was a good environment with lots of help to make sure you are ready to do the role of insurance broker, lots of friendly staff.
no fair treatment in call paths or amount of calls taken relating to pay in comparison with other agents, agents will get paid more for doing less work whilst longer serving staff are given no benefit for a higher work load
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Autonet Insurance?
Good god!, the worst company ever. Never help there staff, expect you work like dogs!. They make out the role is exciting. After your in dep, they expect you work without calling for help. They expect you make bonuses in every call. They put you on this “pip”, if you don’t pass with excellent calls.
Don’t apply at autonet or even bother working here, everything is terrible here. The management don’t care about the staff and are racist, and discriminate staff. They choose favouritism over equality and bully staff, they act like they own you and treat you like rubbish. In first few weeks they make it seem that they will support you however after they do not support you at all, team leaders do not do their job and help staff, they just frown and look down at you, holidays are all booked all the time, they give the most ridiculous shift patterns ever and take away your life style, if you want your life ruined and want to fall into depression then apply. Someone needs to get a lawyer involved, they are certainly discriminative against faith , race, genders, etc . This place should be closed down.
One of the worst companies I have worked for. Do not value their staff. Do as I say, not as I do ethos management style. Disgraceful company standards.
Ok place to work the job itself isn’t fun but the people make it enjoyable. Good potential to earn big money through bonuses after selling cases. Good shifts
I would rather not pass further comments about the company or conditions or how poorly they treat and punish staff instead of trying to encourage, re-train and support the staff
Horrible working at autonet. When you start they sell the job to you. They make out it’s an awesome cool place to work bla bla. When I’m reality it’s like been back at school. Toilet breaks are monitored lunch breaks are monitored and god forbid your 1 minute late back from your break. It’s not the best place to work if u have children because if they are poorly or u need to leave early you will be in trouble! I had a supervisor who was way younger then me who spoke to me like I was a piece of rubbish under her shoe. It’s very clicky in there too and non of the young staff will even acknowledge you, probably because of the massive turn over in staff each week. They make it impossible for you to hit any targets. But the first month of you being there you will hit your target then they change the rules with what your ment to say etc and then if you miss a certain word off during your call that’s your bonus gone then. They say you can work up the rank there but that’s lies. For e.g I worked in out bound. Basically repeating the same script allllll dayyy like a robot. And there was a another lad who worked in outbound and because he was related to one of the managers he did what he wanted and got all the best jobs. They expected you to hit 80calls an hour I think?! But there would be times when the phone didn’t ring for a good 15 mins. Again they’d take more of your bonus of you!! Horrible horrible place don’t bother because you will end up depressed
Pros
Some of the people
Cons
The whole place
This used to be an amazing place but the bigger it gets and more corporate it gets the worse the staff are treated. You cant get the holidays you request in school holidays or over christmas only 1 or two people allowed off at a time which tends to affect any other requests made aswell therefore causing arguments between the staff. If you struggle with childcare over the holidays they do not help in anyway and if your face doesn't fit they threaten you if you say you're going to have to ring in for dependency. Staff are nasty about people behind their backs, talking about other staff members and nothing gets done about it so if your a nice person like me who hates that sort of thing it tends to get to you by the end of your shift. If you have an illness or require hospital appointments ie an operation, this 100% is not the place for you as they threaten staff that they will be sacked even if they have worked there for a long time. Targets are ridiculous and worked out incorrectly for those who work less hours so your chances of a pay rise at any point are zero.
Pros
Cannot think of any
Cons
Staff are expendable and so are treated that way
Worked here for a year or so. Management was very toxic. The pay was very good if you hit your bonus, but bonuses were void if compliance wasn't 100%. I felt at times that the department actually looked for non-compliant calls rather than "random checks", in order for them to profit more. Training is excellent, the job itself is a little repetitive but all call centre work is. I wasn't there long enough in order to progress so I am not sure of the opportunities to climb the ranks. All in all, not a bad place to work.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Toxic managers
It is a wonderful place to work everyone is friendly, staff are friendly and mangers make sure you get rewarded for you hard work. Would highly recommend.
I began to work for Autonet insurance when I was just 15 and for a first job it was brilliant. However because of my age and the nature of my job there was no place for advancement or friendships.
A good company to work for, negotionable salary with good working hours when part of the non-ops departments. Supportive and understanding management who understand work life balance, great staff.
Pros
working hours
Cons
no overtime for non ops departments
  1. Employee reviews