AVADO

AVADO

AVADO Employee Review

Lack of help

I went there as a Learning Technologist but was really a content developer on a tragic salary. I worked at Avado for five months and found it very difficult to get on with the management style and the lack of clear directions. I was disappointed by the level of competition within the small department that I worked in and the lack of career progression. The salary was dismal and the benefits is the worst I have ever experienced. The office locations are not ideal either ... not a great place to work.

Pros

Free breakfast bar

Cons

Career progression and management

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

A good place to work, not ideal for the long term

You get to work with a well structured and organised team, dedicated to achieving goals, with every team member knowing what is required of them. Sadly, salary is pathetic compared to everywhere else (expect to be eagling around £9k less) and there is no career development opportunities within the role. You can however learn about other things such as accountancy.

Pros

Great colleagues

Cons

Salary is far less than everywhere else; little to no career progression

Hard work pays off

If you are looking to work in a organisation that will reward you for your hard work you should apply for AVADO! Great people, great team and excellent rewards!

Grindstone

Ok company. Retention of staff poor. Salary quoted wildly higher than achievable actual renumeration. Monotonous work. Big culture difference between teams.

Pros

Good coffee

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVADO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement