Availl

Availl Employee Reviews

I have been working for Availl Huntingdon since December 2019, fast recruitment process when I was out of work they supported me to get started as quickly as possible.Pros-Flexible working hours with my clients.- weekly rotas.- fixed rotas.- weekly pay.- works around my children and home life.
I have never been as unappreciated in a job role as I had been with Availl. Lack of support and guidance in your job role. Unfortunately it seems that this “care” company cares more about money than its staff and service users.
Cons
Such long hours that it’s breaking the law
I really like working with AVAILL. That’s because they give me shifts that work around my schedule. That really helps as I’m a student. I also recommend them as I’m sure anyone would love to work with them.
Pros
You book shifts you can do.
As a kindergarten teacher I did not have any care or support work experience but the training what they provided was really good and helpful, covered everything I needed to know. I gave them my availability and they allocated me work around these times and places.
Pros
Flexible hours, great and helpful management
Cons
Since joining Availl several years ago as a carer, I have had nothing but constant support and encouragement from management and others within my team. There is always an opportunity for job progression and since taking the leap myself I now find myself within the management team and honestly could not be happier.
Pros
great support network, communication, daily appreciation
Cons
can't think of any
Availl has been a very good place to work overall. The work is well paid and it offers you a lot of flexibility cause you can choose your shifts. The office stuff is very nice and helpful.
Pros
Flexible and well paid
Cons
You don’t have a minimum hours
In my many years at Availl I have felt appreciated, have been given many progression opportunities and have felt the part of a highly charismatic team. The progression structure is fluid and new opportunities and given to staff who perform. I feel very happy here any any potential issues are always addressed in their entirety.
Pros
Progression Structure
I have worked for Availl for the last 13 years . I feel very supportive in my role .There are opportunities to develop in my role . The Directors are always at hand to discuss any problems i have and to help me achieve my goals and outcomes There is a team approach in the office where we help each other
Pros
Friendly Agency
I have enjoyed every minute of working for the company, the management is very supportive, approachable and they give good and constructive feedback. communication between members of staff is also very good and respectful. Overall,I would say Availl has been a great place to work.
Cons
None so far
Working at Availl is fast paced, interesting and incredibly rewarding. The great bonus scheme pushes me to work hard to reach my targets and help my co-workers reach theirs. I get a real sense of helping the community especially within the pandemic as I help recruit those who need work in a tough economy and provide carers for those who are most vulnerable at this time.
Pros
Bonus Scheme, Job development in a growing business, Excellent co-workers
Cons
Fast Paced
Great place to work, the management are very supportive and there is lots of opportunities for staff development. I had no experience within the care secto and have been given full support and training throughout. I really enjoy my role and would recommend joining Availl to anyone :)
I have worked with Availl for over a year. It has been a challenging yet rewarding work place. The directors are always there to help and assist with your needs. Have made great friends and colleagues and I am learning a lot during my time here.
Pros
Good Salary, Good Environment, Good progression.
Cons
I have worked for Availl for almost a year now and have had nothing but great experiences. I started at the bottom and have worked up to becoming the IT Manager I am today in just the past year, showing the great move forward Availl is willing to do for their staff.The office staff are all friendly and will help out when they can and the directors are faultless with their kindness and generosity to every single office staff and carer that work for the company.There is no bias in the work place and the offices work well together to make sure that the business is ran smoothly. The jobs of the care co-ordinators is the most demanding but is well acknowledged with bonus's in place to allow them to have an incentive and also a target to meet and be praised by the directors is something that you rarely see.The directors are also for any staff member when they need them and are their for support in any role that is taken with Availl. They are happy to help when they can and also don't mind getting into the nitty gritty of the day to day running's of the company from any position.The business is ever growing and allows more flexibility in all job roles with every branch that is created of Availl. Availl take pride in their staff and the business they portray and adhere to all standards that have been set across the years!I value my place at Availl and cannot wait to see the never ending growth of the business.
Pros
Bonus Scheme, Acknowledgement from Directors, Kind & Friendly Staff & Directors
I started working at Availl in march and they listened to me straight away and found me work that suited my needs and commitments. soon after my situation changed they supported me in a very professional way and offered me opportunities that no other care company has.Availl said they do care, and yes they do not only for clients but for members of staff. the management is very strong and there is a solation for every situation, Availl offers growth with in your self and they offer 100% support. feed back its take on bored and action on quickly, Availl meets needs that are set at interview stage.it is a pleasure to work for Availl and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else!
Pros
brilliant management team, supportive company, flexible.
Cons
N/a
Started off great. Felt like a great place to work. However once you have been there a while they start to pile on the pressure. There was no support from higher up management. They just left you to get on with it. Expected you to drop everything and go and cover calls with no regard for family life. Staff turn over very high. Just expect you to recruit whoever would take a job. Target driven which is totally wrong for care as you feel like you have to offer anyone a job just to hit target. I had 2 days training and was just left on my own in a job I had never done before. Office management was great and was a good team.
Pros
Cons
No work life balance
Very Low pay. Managers not as organised. They pat minimum wage and for an agency that’s low. If you ssk about your pay, they don’t reply. They’re friendly when they want you to cover shifts.
I started working with Availl with no experience and I have come so far. Availl are very welcoming and understanding. They give out shifts that suit you. I wouldn’t change the management, they are so kind and very supportive, always on call. Holiday pay, day and night shifts available and care home shifts too. Everyday is different. Free training provided and from there on everyday will be a learning curve. Career progression, care certificate, carer of the month certificate with rewards.
Pros
Kind and supportive management, free training, local clients
Cons
Don’t get paid mileage
Since starting with Availl i have progressed onto my dream role and have been given the opportunity to complete the next level of qualification. With the amazing support of higher management and the other branch office teams, it is an incredibly friendly place to work, help is available when needed and no issue is deemed too big. I love it here and i am so happy to be working for the company.
Pros
opportunity to progress
Cons
cant think of one
I have never enjoyed a job as much as I enjoy this one. The staff are lovely and very understanding of staff needs. The work itself is truly amazing. There is training that prepares you for every eventuality.
Pros
Staff patience and understanding
Cons
Mileage not covered
Fun workplace, great management and friendly staff! The job keeps me motivated, productive and challenges me to learn more and more every day. The work environment is great, the management is approachable and understanding, would definitely recommend working there!
Availl have been friendly to communicate with and get back to me quickly with queries whilst on shift. Generally a nice company to work for. I wish the pay was a little better.
Pros
Good communication
Cons
No mileage when getting shopping for clients, because amenities are local not really an issue as my clients are well matched locally to me.
  1. Employee reviews