Availl logo
Availl

Availl Employee Reviews

It's a good company

I do really enjoy working for Availl, however there isn't minimal hours but you can manage your own work and when you get used to the company they will be giving you more shifts

Pros

You can manage your own shifts

Cons

You don't have minimal hours

To work for Availl means you have a lots of time to spend for yourself while you’re getting beneficial.

Availl helps to their employers to be financially stable while you’re studying. I study at university so we all know how stressful can it get sometimes also you need some cash to be able stay financially stable therefore, whenever you’re free you can go and work and get. Moreover, the places that I work they are so very welcoming also you meet many people then you become so friendly. The experience that I have gained while I’m working with Availl is very incredible and it’s helping me to live a better life, there are many different types of people, spending time with them makes you to understand the value of life!

Cons

You can work as many hours you would like to work.

Poor management

Unrealistic expectations from management. No support when needed. They only care about making money rather than staffs well-being. Management are rude and expect you to work ridiculous amounts regardless and don’t even ask if you are able to work

Pros

Pay is ok

Cons

No support

Availl is a really good and flexible company with excellent company culture

It's been amazing working at Availl. Their flexibility is superb as you are able to work according to your personal schedules. They offer competitive weekly salary rates which is always credited on time. Their administrative staff are really nice, welcoming, and do care about the welfare of carers and support workers. Incredible work culture, ethics and consistent support. There is always something to suite your preference. I will recommend joining Availl especially if you are an amateur or new in care as there are amazing learning opportunities, potential growth and opportunities for promotion.

Pros

Opportunities for growth, promotions and flexibility.

Good company

I have been working for Availl Huntingdon since December 2019, fast recruitment process when I was out of work they supported me to get started as quickly as possible.Pros-Flexible working hours with my clients.- weekly rotas.- fixed rotas.- weekly pay.- works around my children and home life.

Unappreciated and understaffed

I have never been as unappreciated in a job role as I had been with Availl. Lack of support and guidance in your job role. Unfortunately it seems that this “care” company cares more about money than its staff and service users.

Cons

Such long hours that it’s breaking the law

Nice place to work

I really like working with AVAILL. That’s because they give me shifts that work around my schedule. That really helps as I’m a student. I also recommend them as I’m sure anyone would love to work with them.

Pros

You book shifts you can do.

Flexible hours and supportive workplace

As a kindergarten teacher I did not have any care or support work experience but the training what they provided was really good and helpful, covered everything I needed to know. I gave them my availability and they allocated me work around these times and places.

Pros

Flexible hours, great and helpful management

Job Progression

Since joining Availl several years ago as a carer, I have had nothing but constant support and encouragement from management and others within my team. There is always an opportunity for job progression and since taking the leap myself I now find myself within the management team and honestly could not be happier.

Pros

great support network, communication, daily appreciation

Cons

can't think of any

Flexible and worthy

Availl has been a very good place to work overall. The work is well paid and it offers you a lot of flexibility cause you can choose your shifts. The office stuff is very nice and helpful.

Pros

Flexible and well paid

Cons

You don’t have a minimum hours

Jobs at Availl

See more jobs

The Best Company I Have Ever Worked For!

In my many years at Availl I have felt appreciated, have been given many progression opportunities and have felt the part of a highly charismatic team. The progression structure is fluid and new opportunities and given to staff who perform. I feel very happy here any any potential issues are always addressed in their entirety.

Pros

Progression Structure

Best Agency in Cambridge

I have worked for Availl for the last 13 years . I feel very supportive in my role .There are opportunities to develop in my role . The Directors are always at hand to discuss any problems i have and to help me achieve my goals and outcomes There is a team approach in the office where we help each other

Pros

Friendly Agency

Great workplace experience

I have enjoyed every minute of working for the company, the management is very supportive, approachable and they give good and constructive feedback. communication between members of staff is also very good and respectful. Overall,I would say Availl has been a great place to work.

Cons

None so far

Enjoyably Challanging

Working at Availl is fast paced, interesting and incredibly rewarding. The great bonus scheme pushes me to work hard to reach my targets and help my co-workers reach theirs. I get a real sense of helping the community especially within the pandemic as I help recruit those who need work in a tough economy and provide carers for those who are most vulnerable at this time.

Pros

Bonus Scheme, Job development in a growing business, Excellent co-workers

Cons

Fast Paced

Great Place to Work!

Great place to work, the management are very supportive and there is lots of opportunities for staff development. I had no experience within the care secto and have been given full support and training throughout. I really enjoy my role and would recommend joining Availl to anyone :)

Great place to work with great Directors

I have worked with Availl for over a year. It has been a challenging yet rewarding work place. The directors are always there to help and assist with your needs. Have made great friends and colleagues and I am learning a lot during my time here.

Pros

Good Salary, Good Environment, Good progression.

Cons

Great workplace and amazing staff

I have worked for Availl for almost a year now and have had nothing but great experiences. I started at the bottom and have worked up to becoming the IT Manager I am today in just the past year, showing the great move forward Availl is willing to do for their staff.The office staff are all friendly and will help out when they can and the directors are faultless with their kindness and generosity to every single office staff and carer that work for the company.There is no bias in the work place and the offices work well together to make sure that the business is ran smoothly. The jobs of the care co-ordinators is the most demanding but is well acknowledged with bonus's in place to allow them to have an incentive and also a target to meet and be praised by the directors is something that you rarely see.The directors are also for any staff member when they need them and are their for support in any role that is taken with Availl. They are happy to help when they can and also don't mind getting into the nitty gritty of the day to day running's of the company from any position.The business is ever growing and allows more flexibility in all job roles with every branch that is created of Availl. Availl take pride in their staff and the business they portray and adhere to all standards that have been set across the years!I value my place at Availl and cannot wait to see the never ending growth of the business.

Pros

Bonus Scheme, Acknowledgement from Directors, Kind & Friendly Staff & Directors

Amazing company

I started working at Availl in march and they listened to me straight away and found me work that suited my needs and commitments. soon after my situation changed they supported me in a very professional way and offered me opportunities that no other care company has.Availl said they do care, and yes they do not only for clients but for members of staff. the management is very strong and there is a solation for every situation, Availl offers growth with in your self and they offer 100% support. feed back its take on bored and action on quickly, Availl meets needs that are set at interview stage.it is a pleasure to work for Availl and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else!

Pros

brilliant management team, supportive company, flexible.

Cons

N/a

Started great. Ended badly.

Started off great. Felt like a great place to work. However once you have been there a while they start to pile on the pressure. There was no support from higher up management. They just left you to get on with it. Expected you to drop everything and go and cover calls with no regard for family life. Staff turn over very high. Just expect you to recruit whoever would take a job. Target driven which is totally wrong for care as you feel like you have to offer anyone a job just to hit target. I had 2 days training and was just left on my own in a job I had never done before. Office management was great and was a good team.

Pros

Cons

No work life balance

Low pay disorganised managers

Very Low pay. Managers not as organised. They pat minimum wage and for an agency that’s low. If you ssk about your pay, they don’t reply. They’re friendly when they want you to cover shifts.

Proud to be apart of Availl!

I started working with Availl with no experience and I have come so far. Availl are very welcoming and understanding. They give out shifts that suit you. I wouldn’t change the management, they are so kind and very supportive, always on call. Holiday pay, day and night shifts available and care home shifts too. Everyday is different. Free training provided and from there on everyday will be a learning curve. Career progression, care certificate, carer of the month certificate with rewards.

Pros

Kind and supportive management, free training, local clients

Cons

Don’t get paid mileage
  • Availl