Availl

Availl Culture reviews

Since joining Availl several years ago as a carer, I have had nothing but constant support and encouragement from management and others within my team. There is always an opportunity for job progression and since taking the leap myself I now find myself within the management team and honestly could not be happier.
Pros
great support network, communication, daily appreciation
Cons
can't think of any
I have worked for Availl for the last 13 years . I feel very supportive in my role .There are opportunities to develop in my role . The Directors are always at hand to discuss any problems i have and to help me achieve my goals and outcomes There is a team approach in the office where we help each other
Pros
Friendly Agency
I have enjoyed every minute of working for the company, the management is very supportive, approachable and they give good and constructive feedback. communication between members of staff is also very good and respectful. Overall,I would say Availl has been a great place to work.
Cons
None so far
Great place to work, the management are very supportive and there is lots of opportunities for staff development. I had no experience within the care secto and have been given full support and training throughout. I really enjoy my role and would recommend joining Availl to anyone :)
I started working at Availl in march and they listened to me straight away and found me work that suited my needs and commitments. soon after my situation changed they supported me in a very professional way and offered me opportunities that no other care company has.Availl said they do care, and yes they do not only for clients but for members of staff. the management is very strong and there is a solation for every situation, Availl offers growth with in your self and they offer 100% support. feed back its take on bored and action on quickly, Availl meets needs that are set at interview stage.it is a pleasure to work for Availl and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else!
Pros
brilliant management team, supportive company, flexible.
Cons
N/a
I have never enjoyed a job as much as I enjoy this one. The staff are lovely and very understanding of staff needs. The work itself is truly amazing. There is training that prepares you for every eventuality.
Pros
Staff patience and understanding
Cons
Mileage not covered