Availl

Availl Job security & advancement reviews

In my many years at Availl I have felt appreciated, have been given many progression opportunities and have felt the part of a highly charismatic team. The progression structure is fluid and new opportunities and given to staff who perform. I feel very happy here any any potential issues are always addressed in their entirety.
Pros
Progression Structure
Great place to work, the management are very supportive and there is lots of opportunities for staff development. I had no experience within the care secto and have been given full support and training throughout. I really enjoy my role and would recommend joining Availl to anyone :)
I have worked with Availl for over a year. It has been a challenging yet rewarding work place. The directors are always there to help and assist with your needs. Have made great friends and colleagues and I am learning a lot during my time here.
Pros
Good Salary, Good Environment, Good progression.
Cons
I have worked for Availl for almost a year now and have had nothing but great experiences. I started at the bottom and have worked up to becoming the IT Manager I am today in just the past year, showing the great move forward Availl is willing to do for their staff.The office staff are all friendly and will help out when they can and the directors are faultless with their kindness and generosity to every single office staff and carer that work for the company.There is no bias in the work place and the offices work well together to make sure that the business is ran smoothly. The jobs of the care co-ordinators is the most demanding but is well acknowledged with bonus's in place to allow them to have an incentive and also a target to meet and be praised by the directors is something that you rarely see.The directors are also for any staff member when they need them and are their for support in any role that is taken with Availl. They are happy to help when they can and also don't mind getting into the nitty gritty of the day to day running's of the company from any position.The business is ever growing and allows more flexibility in all job roles with every branch that is created of Availl. Availl take pride in their staff and the business they portray and adhere to all standards that have been set across the years!I value my place at Availl and cannot wait to see the never ending growth of the business.
Pros
Bonus Scheme, Acknowledgement from Directors, Kind & Friendly Staff & Directors
I started working at Availl in march and they listened to me straight away and found me work that suited my needs and commitments. soon after my situation changed they supported me in a very professional way and offered me opportunities that no other care company has.Availl said they do care, and yes they do not only for clients but for members of staff. the management is very strong and there is a solation for every situation, Availl offers growth with in your self and they offer 100% support. feed back its take on bored and action on quickly, Availl meets needs that are set at interview stage.it is a pleasure to work for Availl and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else!
Pros
brilliant management team, supportive company, flexible.
Cons
N/a
I started working with Availl with no experience and I have come so far. Availl are very welcoming and understanding. They give out shifts that suit you. I wouldn’t change the management, they are so kind and very supportive, always on call. Holiday pay, day and night shifts available and care home shifts too. Everyday is different. Free training provided and from there on everyday will be a learning curve. Career progression, care certificate, carer of the month certificate with rewards.
Pros
Kind and supportive management, free training, local clients
Cons
Don’t get paid mileage
Since starting with Availl i have progressed onto my dream role and have been given the opportunity to complete the next level of qualification. With the amazing support of higher management and the other branch office teams, it is an incredibly friendly place to work, help is available when needed and no issue is deemed too big. I love it here and i am so happy to be working for the company.
Pros
opportunity to progress
Cons
cant think of one
I joined Availl having never worked in the care sector so was understandably nervous however I have received first class training from day 1. The support and guidance you receive from the management is second to none and I would recommend Availl to everyone!
I have worked for Availl for a short amount of time now. The recruitment process was very quick as I was told It would take approx 4 weeks in total. The training was free and I was given a massive amount of support. The hours are really flexible that I can work around my other job and children. The office staff are very helpful, supportive and communicate well with me. I have been welcomed in to a friendly team!