Availl

Availl Work-life balance reviews

I really like working with AVAILL. That’s because they give me shifts that work around my schedule. That really helps as I’m a student. I also recommend them as I’m sure anyone would love to work with them.
Pros
You book shifts you can do.
I have never been as unappreciated in a job role as I had been with Availl. Lack of support and guidance in your job role. Unfortunately it seems that this “care” company cares more about money than its staff and service users.
Cons
Such long hours that it’s breaking the law
In my many years at Availl I have felt appreciated, have been given many progression opportunities and have felt the part of a highly charismatic team. The progression structure is fluid and new opportunities and given to staff who perform. I feel very happy here any any potential issues are always addressed in their entirety.
Pros
Progression Structure
Working at Availl is fast paced, interesting and incredibly rewarding. The great bonus scheme pushes me to work hard to reach my targets and help my co-workers reach theirs. I get a real sense of helping the community especially within the pandemic as I help recruit those who need work in a tough economy and provide carers for those who are most vulnerable at this time.
Pros
Bonus Scheme, Job development in a growing business, Excellent co-workers
Cons
Fast Paced
Started off great. Felt like a great place to work. However once you have been there a while they start to pile on the pressure. There was no support from higher up management. They just left you to get on with it. Expected you to drop everything and go and cover calls with no regard for family life. Staff turn over very high. Just expect you to recruit whoever would take a job. Target driven which is totally wrong for care as you feel like you have to offer anyone a job just to hit target. I had 2 days training and was just left on my own in a job I had never done before. Office management was great and was a good team.
Pros
Cons
No work life balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Availl?