Ave Maria Care

United Kingdom42 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & benefits

carestaffhourcompanypaymanagementworkingjob

Good place to work and training

Quite new but have found friendly and good training. . Offer lots of work locally but often expect you to travel and talk into longer hours. The pay is OK.

Good consistent hours get paid daily/weekly

Ave Maria is a really good place to work great clients and staff and good hours available.We get paid on demand, there is an app where you can work your shift and get paid into your bank straight after which is really good.

Pros

Pay daily/weekly and good hours

Insights into Ave Maria Care

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good care company

I love working here joined recently and really enjoying it. Good pay including travel and nice people in the office. I referred my former co worker and got a bonus too

Pros

Good pay

Not good

Please look elsewhere not very organised for T communicate and don’t listen they just do what they like with ur work hours don’t care at all very unprofessional

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Long hours no breaks

ave maria

i really would not recommend working for this company . you work long hours they put more on you than you want . they won’t keep you to same route. the mangment is poor . you get no support

Pros

Cons

longer hours

Caring company

Thanks to Ave Maria I was able to re enter the care sector and earn a wage that was very reasonable compared to when I first started in this sector!!!

Friendly and well ran company.

The management team are all very helpful and friendly. There is a lot of work available so if I ever needed overtime for a bit extra on the salary it was always available, highly recommended.

Do not work here

I worked here briefly, absolutely shocking place to work, ended up paying out more money in fuel than I earnt, wages constantly wrong, always under pressure, just a money making company rather than actually caring about the individuals.

Pros

Cons

Long days. No money.

No comment

Nothing to say about this company if you want hours then this is the job for you as you will definitely get a lot of hours clients are lovey and very friendly staff memebers also friendly

Pros

A lot of hours

Cons

No support

Rubbish company and very unprofessional

I would never recommend anyone to work for this company!!! I worked here for about 4 months. The company is corrupt, the management is appalling they never want to help, moody, talk to you horribly and the pay is Rubbish, they state you get payed £9 an hour that isn’t the case at all you get payed how long your in a call which is never an hour as they seem to only give you 15 min calls, and they are always miles away from each other (don’t get payed between each call) you never get payed your petrol/mileage and wages are never payed right! Also they don’t seem to like to pay you your holidays. They don’t care for their staff or their clients! I loved meeting the people we care for it’s just a shame they are with this company! You get shifts of up to 16 hours a day and most the time no brakes for time to get lunch or even a drink! They add calls to you without asking, and give you shifts on days you have requested off. They hire anybody one shadow shift (which you DONT get payed for) then your out on the job the next day. Absolutely disgusting company to work for and should be shut down.

Poor management

There are some lovely clients however the management is really poor. Told them my availability and they seem to force shifts on you. I specific told my manager I wanted a specific day off however I was still booked for shifts on that day without them asking me. There is no consideration for others and employees are not valued. There are no employees benefits such as paid travel or petrol etc. I don’t recommend apply here until improvements are made.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ave Maria Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Ave Maria Care with

• Ave Maria Care
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?