Avonside Roofing

Working at Avonside Roofing: 8 Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Okay

Okay work Okay money Okay staff Okay management Okay transport Okay people Okay tools Overall just a okay company to work for not great but not terrible

Good

Overall I really enjoyed working at Avon side roofing there was plenty of work and was very fast at resolving any problems with the jobs or the materials for you.

Insights into Avonside Roofing

Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

productive

i was a trainee roofer at avonside roofing. my day to day consisted of going from house to house making repairs and appointments for previous customers.

Productive and a good place to work

It was a good place to work filled with highly skilled workers they were friendly honest and reliable and the work environment was great. I learned a lot at a avonside

Amazing people, fun

I currently enjoy my job but I use my own car and clock mileage very quick.would love to stay but they currently can't help with any vehicle as other people misused them.

Pros

Fuel payed

Cons

Too long distances using my own car

Only concerned about money not the work force ( in my opinion)

Very early starts and late finishes. Sometime working in bad weather which can be hazardous. Lots of traveling which means long hours and tiredness,which can sometimes affect family life .

Pros

Cons

No back up from managment very little organisation

Fun and hardworking

Was a good company too labour for I gained good knowledge in the week. We felt and battened a roof in then after that we tiled all the roof for the customer.

Pros

Good experience for me getting on site

Cons

Was only work for a couple of days

Busy, busy, busy

A company that is going somewhere but demands an enormous amount from your life although it does deliver on rewards. I learnt a lot in many areas and came away a better person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avonside Roofing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement