Axis Group Integrated Services Limited

Axis Group Integrated Services Limited Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Thanks, i have spent my 3 and half years of time with Axis Security, all in all it was a good experience to have in life. Really happy to have good support and well managed enviroment for staffs.Thank you !Himan
Pros
Good team works !
Cons
long hours !
They use U if U say no they will get rid of U. Be expected to travel. No progression but can’t go wrong getting paid to watch movies/tiktok easy money
Pros
Good pay most of time watch movies
Cons
Too much racism and sly remarks by a certain site supervisor
Security Manager,Assistant Security Manager & colleagues working as l team.Very helpful and great place to work.All colleague have fair working hrs.
Pros
Own lunch
Cons
Great working hours
Axis Security is a very good company to work for. I spent five years with them and I think that most of the time it was a good experience. They are generally good to their employees and do look out for them.There are things I didn't like however. They place extra importance to the opinions of their supervisors which in my opinion created a two tier structure where your opinion didn't necessarily count if you weren't a supervisor. I really didn't like how the said supervisors would always toady up to management and then backstab them.
Pros
Generally Axis do care for their employees and I mostly enjoyed my time there
Cons
Over importance given to supervisors who are yes people and two faced.
I was working & in screening process but due to covid 19 my screening delays.They terminate my contract without any notice.Management is really rubbish never answered me back.
If you will figure out that you are underpaid and they owe you money, make a claim in court and they will pay you litteraly in 1 day after submitting a claim. Instead you may argue months and you will get nothing.
*PLEASE STAY CLEAR* Company ok & site I worked on was great but Management are bullies. You are verbily harassed when you phone in sick, after calling Control to explain why you will be off, they follow this up by contacting you on your private number, you are shouted at to come in & when my Mother passed away they were no different, also never paid me for the day of the funeral when the Axis handbook says you are entitled to 3 days paid bereavement leave. There are no management skills & while there like this to most employees it gets the employees down, you even get threatened with the cancellation of your annual leave if you don’t do overtime. Maybe about time bosses looked at this & asked staff how they feel.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Low pay & poor management who dont care.
Axis Security is a good company to work for, Managers and Supervisors are extremely Friendly, and polite at all times. With the Covid19 crisis the last couple of months, we have had a weekly letter from our Area Manager keeping us up dated on what's going on in the company, and any new policy's, passed on by our Supervisor, also we have had a weekly Health check from our Manager. This to me shows this company cares about there employees and high lights one of the reasons they are a good company to work for.
As a new employee to Axis Group Integral Services Limited, I can honestly say I'm excited about the future and the prospect of working within the group long term. I find management to be approachable and focused on ensuring the transitional period is smooth. So far across the board, everyone that I've met within the group have been friendly and helpful. Axis are a great company to join. I'm glad I made the right choice!
I worked for axis security in Birmingham. It's a good company to work for with decent pay rate. Most of the management however is not friendly apart from 1 or 2 nice managers. That caused a lot of stress on me.
The tasks were pretty easy for an experienced officer. I wasn't pushed and worked well within my comfort zone. Overall management could be better regarding communication and site visits. Wages were always correct and on time but working for minimum wage given the level of training and responsibilities is not acceptable.
My time at Axis has been enjoyable thus far! i am surrounded by hard working and dedicated people that are happy to help if needed.The company promotes a "positive can do attitude" and gives you the tools to achieve your goals and end result.
Great company great management great pay etc . Will recommend Axis to my friends. Work for the company over ten years love it compare to others. Got permanent site great staff. etc.
Pros
Great communication with management. Control Room great people.
Cons
Great
My experience with Axis was generally positive, uniform pay was taken out ÂŁ10 per month and paid back after 10 months. Not many issues, messed up pay once or twice but rectified issue. Site was very good, pay rate was good, took awhile to get increased to amount if other sites but did come in line with most sites. Generally very good.
Asked for uniform on 3 different occasions and still didnt arrive. Almost impossible to get through to management. You try your best and it is not good enough. They expect you to be everywhere at once. Management say nice things and then go back on there word. When manager does visit the store they complain and not praise you
Started with the company approximately 5 years ago, first 2 years was great, thought the company supported me in so many ways, then I transferred sites and the problems started. New Manager is a joke, conducts regular site visits but does not acknowledge staff, Good morning or Good evening is met with him looking away or a grunt. Welfare visits are now a piece of paper slapped on the desk with the words "Sign that" no clue on how to manage but thinks the sun shines out of his ****, hopefully 1 day they get taken over and the new company coming in sees straight through his mental bullying tactics.
Great company to work for if you dont want a family life with duty rota given out 1 week in advance, making it extremely difficult to make any plans outside of work. This results in very low staff retention with employee issues swept under the carpet.....Management really don't like it if you contact the HR team to resolve an issue. Account Manager has very poor people skills and is a total control freak with a bullying attitude. Being a Mobile Security Officer, I was expected to drive over 200 miles per night, often in a vehicle that was defective and fitted with tyres not suitable for the task.
Nice to start then don't care about you when you have a disability or illness. You email them don't get answers and try phoning no one there. They really don't care about there work force they need to remember if not for us they don't have a job not the other way about they seem to forget that.
Good Company, be willing to assist within the scope of reasonable and demonstrate that you can think for yourself and are prepared to take ownership for your work and the management team will recognize you for it.
i realy enjoyed my time with axis and i liked the assignments given to me i had a good working relationship with all workers at axis and the managment is good too.
You don’t see or hear from management from one week to the next and when you do they are always moaning and groaning. They use cover guards everywhere who usually can’t speak good English and you end up having to train a new guard every night. Most shifts I didn’t know what or who was coming through the door to work with me. It wasn’t the cover guards fault. They were jugs being used.
Pros
Pay was always right.
Cons
Use it cover guards all the time.