Babcock Training Culture reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom8 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 9 reviews
Job work-life balance
Recruitment Agent (Former Employee) - NW England - 9 June 2014
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Awful. No co-ordination between departments, huge blame culture throughout. Bad decision making from the top down and far too many pointless middle managers getting involved in pointless task.
Manage your own time
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Babcock Training. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 9 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Babcock Training
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Babcock Training? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Babcock Training?2 people answered
- Does Babcock Training Ltd require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check do…2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Babcock Training? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Babcock Training?One person answered
- Can the apprentice Administrator be done part time please ?