Babcock Training Job security & advancement reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom8 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 9 reviews
Job work-life balance
Hospitality Regional Trainer (Current Employee) - South West England - 26 January 2018
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
made me redundant, which came as shock. work life balance is good but hard to not always be working when home as based at home. A lot of driving but I enjoy driving.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Babcock Training
See more Babcock Training reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Babcock Training. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 9 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Babcock Training
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Babcock Training? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Babcock Training?2 people answered
- Does Babcock Training Ltd require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check do…2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Babcock Training? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Babcock Training?One person answered
- Can the apprentice Administrator be done part time please ?