Babylon Health logo
Babylon Health

Babylon Health Employee Reviews

Leadership is large and in charge

I felt very supported by management. They do their job well and give you plenty of breathing room. This company has had some communication lapses in the past but management did a good job addressing this issue.

Top notch team rapport

Plenty of freedom to choose what you want to work on at any given time. Management is there to empower you, not lord over you or treat you bad. The team always comes first and no amount of petty office politics has even come close to destroying the team spirit we share at Babylon Health.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

I’ve read dozens of reviews for this company and I’ll just say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Admittedly not everyone will have a positive experience working for this company and frankly it is what it is. However, this is still one of the most employee centric organizations I’ve ever worked for and know that every decision they make has the employees’ best interests at heart.

Work from home

I’m able to work from home. Gives me more time to spend with my family and the flexibility to work in my boxers if I want to! Hardest part is staying focused with the wife, kids and dog constantly barging into my office during the day

Incredible atmosphere

An energized atmosphere and a driven company mission. It’s easy to get behind what this company stands for. The work isn’t just mindless key tapping to collect a paycheck at the end of the month. I actually felt like I was making a difference.

Ambitious vision for the future

The leadership have no problems leading by example. Their ambitious vision for the future is exciting and I’m eager to see what they’ll accomplish a few years down the road.

Deserves more praise than I can give

If I could give Babylon than five stars than I would in a heartbeat. Forget the naysayers. This company will set your career on the right path while allowing you to be a part of an incredible company mission.

Going above and beyond

Not your run of the mill practice. We go above and beyond when working with patients. This is a good thing when you think about how much we’re helping people but could be seen as a bad thing if you don’t like the extra work associated with providing a higher quality of care. Personally, I think we’re doing God’s work and I don’t mind putting in the extra effort.

I love working with patients

There’s a lot I enjoy about working at Babylon Health, but the thing that gets me out of bed every day is working with patients. Many of these people are at their wits end and knowing we’re helping them with their healthcare needs brings a feeling of satisfaction I can’t quite describe.

Better days lie ahead

Filled with many smart people who is driving this company forward with their focus and determination. COVID hit everybody hard but from the way things are going, better days are certainly ahead. The company is moving in a positive direction.

Jobs at Babylon Health

See more jobs

Patient-focused treatment center

If you’re the kind of therapist who wants everything at a treatment center to be all about you and catering to your wants and needs in your career then what are you even doing in this field? What I love most about Babylon is that it’s all about the patient. Therapists and other staff aren’t in any way mistreated, but when it comes down to it every decision is made for the good of the patient and that’s how it should be. Anyone who disagrees with that statement shouldn’t even bother applying. I only want to work with people who are as passionate about helping others as I am.

Nice people

The people here are some of the friendliest you’ll ever meet. They go above and beyond for each other and make it a fun environment to work in.

Fantastic

- Good pay...- Full benefits...- Inspiring patients...- Great work/life balance...- Supportive managers...- Strong processes and policies in place...

Babylon Health is a great company for therapists

I’ve worked at several other clinics and facilities, and I haven’t found a single one that treats its therapists like they do here. When I entered into salary negotiations after a year, management was civil and respectful. When I approached leadership with an issue I had noticed that needed immediate attention, they took me seriously and made it a priority. When I needed time off for mental health reasons, my request was accepted and my manager let me know that if I needed anything else to just let him know.I could go on, but honestly I think that’s more than enough to give you a clear picture of what it’s like to work here.

I enjoyed my time here

I enjoyed working here. That’s the long and short of it. I hold no ill-feelings towards the company or anyone who works here and I have no problem recommending it to others.

I love working here

Everything I’ve experienced at Babylon Health has been a pro. The day to day work, the people, the pay, the culture, the leadership, the pay, the benefits. The list goes on and on. It’s the best job I’ve ever had and I’m happy to be part of the Babylon team.

Rewarding work

Working in the medical industry is one of the most rewarding jobs imaginable. If you’re looking for a great company where you can reach your full potential and help the most people, I’d say Babylon Health is exactly what you’re looking for.

Headed in a positive direction

We had our fair share of problems especially during the start of the coronavirus. The company managed to power their way through and from what I’ve last seen they were headed in a positive direction.

Fantastic leadership

Management is capable and has a firm understanding of everything that’s needed to run a successful clinic. Co-workers are very much helpful in all cases.

Would highly recommend to others

Great company . Highly recommend . I really liked this company . For some personal reasons I had to leave . I missed time which I was spending there .

I recommend them highly

Smart driven people who believe in the mission. Full autonomy of work. Management will give you their full trust if you’re deserving of it. I legitimately feel I’m making a difference in patient care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Babylon Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3