Bailey Care Services

Bailey Care Services Employee Reviews

If you are going to do this job it will be easier if you drive as it mostly requires you to visit multiple clients houses. The pay is good and the work is rewarding and you get plenty of training too.
Pros
Rewarding, free training.
Cons
Advisable to drive, you have to pay for your DBS
Bailey Care is hands down one of the best places I've worked for, supportive management all the way to the top, very supportive and understanding.Despite Covid disruptions, the office, team and company have remained upbeat and transparent with any new changes. Well informed and I've felt as though my security issues were put to rest. We've made cuts like everyone else but it hasn't affected the team morale and we continue to believe that Bailey Care will expand and there is a bright future.I hope to be here for many years to come.
Pros
Relaxed and supportive management
Cons
Absolutely amazing people, they are so caring and are grateful if u can’t do a shift if u let them know, the only downfall is sometimes if you need a shift they may not have it.
Great company to work for efficient with interview and training . Friendly lovely staff cant fault them all . Gave plenty of notice to go to jobs.nothing else to say keep the good work up
Cons
The most unprofessional interview ever, really unapproachable ‘consultant’ with a bad attitude. I got told there was a lot of work around the area, did not get offered one shift! Always felt like a bother if I called up and asked questions about the application process. Induction (if you can call it that) was so poor, they actually let people out to work with very little training. Very worrying.
Pros
Isn’t any as far as I can see
Cons
Just avoid
The most unprofessional company EVER! The management was poor but Operations Manager even worse. If they got a new one that was professional and inspired people with a positive vision it may make a slight difference. You will battle with your own integrity working for this organisation. For a Care company they have zero ethics and would rather compromise service user safety by sending untrained staff to cover shifts just so they can make a quick buck. You will feel totally undervalued, totally unsupported and don't expect to have a personal life because you will be expected to work all day and then on call all night. AVOID!
The management and staff are understanding. But with not being provided hours on a regular basis it became difficult to continue in the position. The company seemed to regularly send us carers to the same nursing home which was highly disliked by us. The home would continuously cancel shifts, were rude, and treated you unfairly for being agency. Although this concern was arisen to Bailey Care, no change was made.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
Not many hours, repetitive homes.
Hours not guaranteed, others may get in first but that is agency work. Office staff always friendly. Not paid for training, so missing out on money even though training compulsory
Pros
Choosing hours
Cons
Not always being first to get work