Bakehouse Cafe

Bakehouse Cafe Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun workplace

My experience working at the Bakehouse Cafe really helped me gain more knowledge about making a good cup of coffee, assisting and talking to customers. I enjoyed working not only to keep myself occupied but also because I had made good relationships with the customers. Working at the cashier for years helped with my confidence, which has made a big difference in my life. The hardest thing about the workplace was when I would be working at the cashier by myself and having to make beverages and serve customers at the same time but again this has helped me with the skills of multitasking and doing things with speed with great quality in the end.

Pros

Free food/drinks, meeting new customers, talking with customers, learning new recipes

Cons

Long hours, customers who are not satisfied with their purchase

Fun workplace. Salary not amazing but great with balancing outside commitments.

I have learned a lot and made some awesome friends. Management was really good, so lovely and caring. The pay wasn't desirable but it was okay for my age. I didn't like the amount of shifts I was getting. I always asked for more shifts, but never got them.

Pros

Free bread and other things that were going to get chucked out that night e.g pies and cakes

Cons

Not enough shifts, not great pay

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bakehouse Cafe?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bakehouse Cafe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

4.5Job security/advancement

Bakehouse Cafe Reviews by Job Title

• Bakehouse Cafe
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?